Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile the call sign 1116SEN is at risk of being replaced by 1116Donegan. Whenever I turn on the radio, late at night or early mornings, there is Pete doing a repeat of This Sporting Life.

Some of the interviews are interesting though they are absent of difficult questions. However after the third time the Malcolm Blight interviews lose interest.

Meanwhile the call sign 1116SEN is at risk of being replaced by 1116Donegan. Whenever I turn on the radio, late at night or early mornings, there is Pete doing a repeat of This Sporting Life.

Some of the interviews are interesting though they are absent of difficult questions. However after the third time the Malcolm Blight interviews lose interest.

Adam Cooney wins (or loses) this. Lost credibility after that. Another over-exposed SEN "personality"

But Sam isn’t an Ex Host of the AFL Footyshow , he will be on it in 2019 still contracted to nine

JB will be doing the test matches on channel seven and Bec is doing the tennis on nine

That leaves Eddie or ............ HUTCHY !!!!!!

Would Hutchy miss a Super Bowl to go into the Jungle ?

Let's not forget that there are 2 footy shows...

Come on down...

Max Walker?

Sorry, I am bit out of the loop, everything is staying the same?

Watson Lyon
Whateley
Maher
Doc KB
Heverin?

Nims Azoor is terrible as the host of the NFL coverage. No idea at all about the game.
When it doubt.....talk about how loud the crowd is again, and again, and again, and again.

Here's a hint mate - if you are not sure, follow the lead of the discussion between the host broadcaster play by play callers you are taking the feed from!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tennis coverage has been good overall IMO, not ball by ball but following a match and talking about other matches as well etc. My one complaint is that if you are the 'official' radio partner of the AO, why last night when i switched it on there was basketball on one channel and BBL on the other when there was a cracking tennis match in progress?

The tennis coverage has been good overall IMO, not ball by ball but following a match and talking about other matches as well etc. My one complaint is that if you are the 'official' radio partner of the AO, why last night when i switched it on there was basketball on one channel and BBL on the other when there was a cracking tennis match in progress?

Great point. Strange that. And they have i think 3 digital stations. Maybe they need more!

Was the bbl on the main channel. Dare I say, that's the priority?

On another note, I never knew Craig Gabriel did commentary. I always thought he was a print journalist who made himself available for tennis discussion on radio.

Was the bbl on the main channel. Dare I say, that's the priority?

On another note, I never knew Craig Gabriel did commentary. I always thought he was a print journalist who made himself available for tennis discussion on radio.

Yes, BBL on 1116 and basketball on 1377. No problems but when you are not covering the fourth round of the AO when you are boasting about your coverage (official radio partner of the AO etc.) it's pretty poor IMO. Maybe they should have ditched the basketball. I was in the car so don't know if it was on the third digital channel.

Yes, BBL on 1116 and basketball on 1377. No problems but when you are not covering the fourth round of the AO when you are boasting about your coverage (official radio partner of the AO etc.) it's pretty poor IMO. Maybe they should have ditched the basketball. I was in the car so don't know if it was on the third digital channel.

Enjoying Chuck Berry as he's honest about some sports , saying he's not really a follower , or just doesn't know much. Good fill in and much easier to take than Luke, Heverin etc.

Peternorth Keysborough was in magnificent shape.

Agree about chuck. See being naive (in a good sense) about other sports and admitting as much is better than giving sports no coverage. He is engaging with guests of non cricket and footy background and asks good questions allowing the interview to grow and breathe. I can see he's genuinely interested and supports Vic teams like Utd, City, Victory, Storm etc. In contrast sometimes watson doesnt give a s**t/research into other sports

Did you play in the pro am?

Its a nice course, played once with a mate. Conditioning from back then was incomparable to the sandbelt courses, and probably still is not. A bit boring in that it's pretty flat. But serves a purpose and cracked the top 100 recently.

No , played yesterday , it's better than ever and all the bunkers have been redone , it's worth another look.

Nice work!

yeah my mate is a member there and has been informing me of the same. Not really a fan of the course. I do remember the bunkers were s**t, greens nice. Prefer my tracks though.

Nice work!

yeah my mate is a member there and has been informing me of the same. Not really a fan of the course. I do remember the bunkers were s**t, greens nice. Prefer my tracks though.
Which are yours ?
I like the variety with the cricket commentators , apart from Russell Barwick who is a genuine flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back