Radio 1116 SEN 2019 Lineup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Geelong
Heard that team of the century crap for the first time in a long time.

Painful, painful radio. Lazy and largely absolute garbage.

The highlight was a commercial (ironically) for the United Australia Party that sounded like it was voiced over by Dermie post the 89 GF

damochandler

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Supercars equivalent of a 120 game player over 10-12 years. Bottom half of the list in the less crucial positions. No finals or individual club/AFL honours. But becomes the boundary rider for Friday Night footy after he finishes.
He was more like the Andy Maher of v8 pit interviewers. Annoying

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Never liked Leach.
Too fond of himself.
Pickers told a funny story about him a few weeks ago. They were both covering a game on SEN around 2007, at which Leach interviewed an injured or resting Chris Scott. Leach asked Chris how he was coping with retirement, and Chris said, "Um, it's Brad who retired. I'm still playing". I gather Pickers laughed at Leach on air and hung a bit of sh*t on him.
Leach, the suck, dobbed Pickers in to management, and Pickers got a little reprimand. Perhaps Leach thought it was unprofessional, but still, what a precious twat. :D

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Pickers told a funny story about him a few weeks ago. They were both covering a game on SEN around 2007, at which Leach interviewed an injured or resting Chris Scott. Leach asked Chris how he was coping with retirement, and Chris said, "Um, it's Brad who retired. I'm still playing". I gather Pickers laughed at Leach on air and hung a bit of sh*t on him.
Leach, the suck, dobbed Pickers in to management, and Pickers got a little reprimand. Perhaps Leach thought it was unprofessional, but still, what a precious twat. :D
You summed him up very well .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a nice person.

Tends very much to condescension.

Top Bottom