Radio 1116 SEN 2019 Lineup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's not rude , I hear him clearly with all due respect.
Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....
It's not personal ,never have had a crack at you MM. Just saying I don't have a problem and I have poor hearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
No , the French is boring and he's on later in the day.
Very good interviews this morning with the 2 yanks that were on.
Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

Not a massive fan of yank sports , but RJ and especially Lombardi were outstanding.
Just find tennis on clay boring , give me the grass.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Not a massive fan of yank sports , but RJ and especially Lombardi were outstanding.
Just find tennis on clay boring , give me the grass.
lombardi is a jet. Imagine someone from AFL media presenting to the americans on their radio sports network. Who would we send over?

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Is SENs World Cup coverage an international feed taken from India for the Indian market?

Really have to concentrate to follow what is going on!

Top Bottom