Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing annoys me more than this whole "sees life a little differently" rubbish they always trot out about Bob Murphy. Literally has no differential insight into life or football other than he has soy in his latte, listens to Joy Division and isn't a bogan. That's it. How unique.

Nothing annoys me more than this whole "sees life a little differently" rubbish they always trot out about Bob Murphy. Literally has no differential insight into life or football other than he has soy in his latte, listens to Joy Division and isn't a bogan. That's it. How unique.

What they really mean is unique for an AFL footballer.

Has anyone really listened to those annoying life foundation ads and heard the so-called different voices for different kids etc........I've come to the conclusion they are all the one person, male or female.

There was two on the other night in a short space of time, two different kids/names, sounded the same.

Then again, they are so annoying it could all be blending in together........have a listen and see what you reckon.

(I've switched off from them so forget atm what they're officially called)

Has anyone really listened to those annoying life foundation ads and heard the so-called different voices for different kids etc........I've come to the conclusion they are all the one person, male or female.
There was two on the other night in a short space of time, two different kids/names, sounded the same.
Then again, they are so annoying it could all be blending in together........have a listen and see what you reckon.
(I've switched off from them so forget atm what they're officially called)
Ha ha. Maybe. Some are definitely the same kids (young adults putting on kiddie voices?) using different names, but I reckon there's a few different voices.
I've noticed that they've stopped using the kid who has the MOST ANNOYING voice out of all of them, and that's the boy who called himself Harry on one ad, and think Nick on another. FMD, if that was my kid I'd keep arguing with the missus until he ran away :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very surprised they've gone for Andy and Bob for Drive, but as others have said, the lack of money would be the issue.

Huddo must loath the daily grind of a daily programme, preferring just to do pre-game and calling.

The big issue is Whately - continue to hear he's Channel 7 bound, but hasn't ruled out leaving SEN just yet.

BUT - he's severely pissed with the complete lack of technical professionalism at the station since moving. There's more skill in this area on public radio.

If those issues are not fixed, he's gonski, as it just brings down everyone's reputation for doing a proper job.

who were the twinks on at around 7.20 ???...had this homo segment with some bloke named donna...mate that was a freak show sraight outta the cross..
those boys def sydney queens,they might play for melb but they sure aint from here or qld...can u imagine fineys show with a regular sodomite on??...me thinks not...might be an insight into the dark underbelly world of the sydney nrl player...who knows...but that was one strange segmento_O
Kewl
Very surprised they've gone for Andy and Bob for Drive, but as others have said, the lack of money would be the issue.

Huddo must loath the daily grind of a daily programme, preferring just to do pre-game and calling.

The big issue is Whately - continue to hear he's Channel 7 bound, but hasn't ruled out leaving SEN just yet.

BUT - he's severely pi**ed with the complete lack of technical professionalism at the station since moving. There's more skill in this area on public radio.

If those issues are not fixed, he's gonski, as it just brings down everyone's reputation for doing a proper job.
if Whateley leaves the station loses any credibility it had left.

who were the twinks on at around 7.20 ???...had this homo segment with some bloke named donna... sraight outta the cross..
those boys def sydney queens,they might play for melb but they sure aint from here or qld...can u imagine fineys show with a regular sodomite on??...me thinks not...might be an insight into the dark underbelly world of the sydney nrl player...who knows...but that was one strange segmento_O anyone else scratching theyre loaf of bread upon hearing that?..or is it just my failure to evolve with todays sports radio talkback?

wut?

who were the twinks on at around 7.20 ???...had this homo segment with some bloke named donna... sraight outta the cross..
those boys def sydney queens,they might play for melb but they sure aint from here or qld...can u imagine fineys show with a regular sodomite on??...me thinks not...might be an insight into the dark underbelly world of the sydney nrl player...who knows...but that was one strange segmento_O anyone else scratching theyre loaf of bread upon hearing that?..or is it just my failure to evolve with todays sports radio talkback?

You've aroused my interest. What on Earth are you talking about?

What the?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He listens to Joy Division????? Well I give him mass props for that. Probably the only footballer that has decent taste in music

Daisy pearce is back. Regarding the new kick in rule where you are permitted to run out of the goal rectangle. stated it was supposed to help scoring. But they ALL kick 20m sideways. ALL? ALL???

Waiting for texts to the show pointing out that is a factually incorrect statement.

Puts a spotlight on afl media. They say things where they have zero liability and responsibility. And most likely contradict themselves.

Daisy will be hosting a women’s sports show from 7 tonight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

When daisy said aflW I thought to myself why did she say that? Why do players say they play aflW? I’d be more than happy if they said they play afl. Because they do.

Actually do the players of all genders okay afl? They play the sport of Australian Football League? Just a little gripe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the girl and boy sounded the same, they are so annoying.

The kids are all paid actors, disclosed on the foundation website. Doubling up under different names most likely.

The super media psychologist associated with the mob has said the adds are meant to be annoying, so the message gets remembered.

People just want to switch off and be entertained on the way home. Basically people don't want to think.

The Drive show will be the complete opposite of that. It'll make your ears bleed.

It'll be this every afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back