Redline

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Not sure there is much point having Russell calling for AFL Nation apart from the occasional game?

Both Russell and Hudson call for Fox on both Saturday and Sunday. Huddo calls Friday night with Whatley. Makes me wonder if there are other changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

creepyguy23

Draftee
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I sometimes listen to "Vanilla" Jack Haverin during the midday show and my goodness, his fake laugh occurs so much that it is now almost part of the program. If we took a shot for every fake laugh he did, his radio show may actually become alright to listen to.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yet you couldn't stand Finey? Sounds like dull and boring is your kind of entertainment, makes me wonder how you're handling the Lions' season
I cant stand rude, foul mouthed people....

...and do you always use insults on people who have a different opinion to you? You'll learn the hard way over your life's journey me thinks.

As for dull and boring entertainment, as I'm officially in the elderly catagory and dealing with a husband with cancer, sister-in-law with cancer and elderly mother in nursing home, dull and boring is pretty good right now...

The Lions are giving me as much as I need right now....been some sort of ride! Love my Lions!

..and I'm nothing to do with anyone at SEN. I just believe in giving credit where due.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I cant stand rude, foul mouthed people....

...and do you always use insults on people who have a different opinion to you? You'll learn the hard way over your life's journey me thinks.

As for dull and boring entertainment, as I'm officially in the elderly catagory and dealing with a husband with cancer, sister-in-law with cancer and elderly mother in nursing home, dull and boring is pretty good right now...

The Lions are giving me as much as I need right now....been some sort of ride! Love my Lions!

..and I'm nothing to do with anyone at SEN. I just believe in giving credit where due.
Sorry to hear about the terrible, disgusting c word that’s affecting your nearest and dearest MM.

Top Bottom