Radio 1116 SEN 2019 Lineup

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
..... andy maher and 'bob' were on.....
And the main topic for discussion was "whats your favorite mark?" Really rivetting, fresh content. Is this what it is like all the time? Who listens to this s**t?
Unfortunately, yes. Even I've stopped listening to them, and I was as rusted on to that shift as anyone, right back from the start of SEN. I wonder if they're just filling in until the end of the year. One thing I reckon they need is more regular guests (I try to catch Dermot's hour with them) but, as we found out when KB and Dr Turf left, Hutchy slashed the budget for that

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
I listened to sen for the first time in a while this afternoon (lost all interest in sports radio when the dees season went further down the gurgler). Had the misfortune of switching on just when andy maher and 'bob' were on.
Some of the most inane, unfunny drivel (although andy seemed to find everything godamn hilarious) ive ever heard. And the main topic for discussion was "whats your favorite mark?" Really rivetting, fresh content. Is this what it is like all the time? Who listens to this s**t?
The mark segment was relative as the HS is running a best 50 marks ever.

lumpinee

Debutant
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
its probably worse than that unfortunately,i will say when gilbert mccadam is on he does inform you with some interesying content.listened for about 15 mins yesterday before turning over to the ox n marko

James1970

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
Just under pussy's bow.
AFL Club
Geelong
I listened to sen for the first time in a while this afternoon (lost all interest in sports radio when the dees season went further down the gurgler). Had the misfortune of switching on just when andy maher and 'bob' were on.
Some of the most inane, unfunny drivel (although andy seemed to find everything godamn hilarious) ive ever heard. And the main topic for discussion was "whats your favorite mark?" Really rivetting, fresh content. Is this what it is like all the time? Who listens to this s**t?
Missed the marks, but tuned in as they broke down the stats for hair-styles, mo's and beards of Premiership coaches.

Potentially this had comic and entertainment value, but Bob and Andy don't have the wit, the lines, the timing, nor the intelligence to be genuinely funny. They are both straight-men, playing to each other as if they are the comic.

SEN need to get rid of Bob - even one of the dopey ex-footy players would be more entertaining.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Unfortunately, yes. Even I've stopped listening to them, and I was as rusted on as the next bloke. I wonder if they're just filling in until the end of the year. One thing I reckon they need is more regular guests (I try to catch Dermot's hour with them) but, as we found out when KB and Dr Turf left, Hutchy slashed the budget for that
i dont listen to bob and andy either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bay Giant

All Australian
Suspended
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
The mark on The Bonts eye at the end of the final get a run?

offtherails9

Club Legend
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know it's been a rough few days and Garry is absent for that reason but jeez I find listening to that Heverin bloke hard. He means well but I really dunno if I can listen while he's still on. Makes you appreciate the rapport Lyon and Watson have formed.

James1970

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
Just under pussy's bow.
AFL Club
Geelong
I know it's been a rough few days and Garry is absent for that reason but jeez I find listening to that Heverin bloke hard. He means well but I really dunno if I can listen while he's still on. Makes you appreciate the rapport Lyon and Watson have formed.
Jack had the arvo off today - pretty sure he'll try and make it the last time that happens.

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
He's trying to sound like Anthony Hudson , like brainless McLure sounds like Hutchy at times.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I don't mind him actually. Just a kid starting out in the business, much better to listen to than T#atley at any rate.

lumpinee

Debutant
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Derm chatting about Spud, using the term "I'll take it to my grave".

The ego of the man is continually breath-taking.
lol..mate he is officially past the point of no return that bloke... he has no sense of irony,hes artless...if your gonna regret something your going to say...then dont say it..easy as that...the way he rattled on today..was..???...forgettable...dissapointing ..maybe both

Last edited:

Top Bottom