Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah,didnt you know disney entertainment are part owner of the NFL...LOL..back at ya

You couldn't even be bothered with a cursory google before posting something that is demonstrably wrong to try and prove an idiotic point?

Get the * out of here.

Is the new bloke doing Nights any better than him?

It's a tough timeslot, 5 hours long, everything has been said during the day, and usually little breaking news.

Agreed its a tough job.
I wonder how the stations like UK talk sport and espn do it though

So how about sen

How about this:
sen-breached-gambling-advertising-rules-says-acma-599462
The Melbourne-based online sports radio station, owned by Pacific Star Network, streamed a gambling promotion at 10:58am during online audio coverage of the Australian Open women’s quarter final on 23 January. Gambling advertisements on streaming services during live coverage of sport are banned between 5am and 8:30pm.

The rules banning gambling ads during those times came into effect in September last year.

How about this:
The Melbourne-based online sports radio station, owned by Pacific Star Network, streamed a gambling promotion at 10:58am during online audio coverage of the Australian Open women’s quarter final on 23 January. Gambling advertisements on streaming services during live coverage of sport are banned between 5am and 8:30pm.

The rules banning gambling ads during those times came into effect in September last year.

Hmmm. Whats the penalty?

How about this:

The crim literally cant stop, this is getting pathological now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crim literally cant stop, this is getting pathological now.
If he responds, I bet it'll go something like: "We own up to it. I take full responsibility. It shouldn't have happened. It was a communication problem. We'll ensure it doesn't happen again", etc

:D

Last edited:
^ Yes, that gave me a chuckle. "Totes awks", do the kids say? :D Pickers is grouse. He doesn't give a fa'rk.

pickers loves to nudge hutchy on ex sen-ers
like watson does to lyon over billy brownless

lol

Pickers on Off the bench last weekend at 10:45am played a bit of a Finey rant highlight and when it finished said to Hutchy to put Finey back on Saturday nights at the least something ......... Hutchys reply was the sound of crickets

He does that every week. The Finey grab is part of the opener for the Off the Record. I love it every week picturing Hutchy squirm when Pickers says bring him back.

I also edited the hour between 8am and 9pm of the breakfast show. Cutting out everything, along with Nathan Brown's betting spot/ad, there's 33 min and 37 secs of content. However, that includes a couple of minutes of people calling up with their Frank Walker impressions which, of course, is another ad in disguise.
By the way, don't get me wrong, I still like SEN. ;) :thumbsu:

Did you also cut out the news (pretty much an LNP ad) and traffic?

might even go under the disguise as Warner Bros..

Neither Disney not Warner owns anything of the NFL which is a nonprofit organisation. Board is made up of 31 owners plus Packers rep.

Warner through AT&T have rights to NFL Sunday games. Disney want rights to NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back