Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on...they only interview Gold Coast minors,learners & P Platers i like to refer to them as, to assist in driving the AFL agenda which is Gold coast..Gold coast & Gold coast
Has there been a premiership player from the Tiges interviewd yet????

Sen's glaring agendas at the moment are the
gold coast and the NFL.

Could be that no Tigers players have been interviewed as they are in vacation/off-season mode, which frees them from any contractual media commitments.

Heverin is either clueless as to how it works or is completely unable to explain how bidding for academy/fs works...

“Say Melbourne bid on Finn Maginness with pick 8. That means if Hawthorn want him they have to draft him at pick 11. But if he’s still there at 11 they should draft another player with that pick because any bid that comes after means the Hawks can just use their next pick which is 30.”

That’s not how it works. Any bid would mean that Magginess would have to be chosen at that selection, if Hawthorn chose to match they would have to cash in their picks for points on the draft value index to get up to pick 8, for example.

Making a mistake is one thing but when the whole station has saturation coverage of trade period, you’d think that the presenters could be well informed or at least capable of informing the listeners as to how the system works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heverin is either clueless as to how it works or is completely unable to explain how bidding for academy/fs works...

“Say Melbourne bid on Finn Maginness with pick 8. That means if Hawthorn want him they have to draft him at pick 11. But if he’s still there at 11 they should draft another player with that pick because any bid that comes after means the Hawks can just use their next pick which is 30.”

That’s not how it works. Any bid would mean that Magginess would have to be chosen at that selection, if Hawthorn chose to match they would have to cash in their picks for points on the draft value index to get up to pick 8, for example.

Making a mistake is one thing but when the whole station has saturation coverage of trade period, you’d think that the presenters could be well informed or at least capable of informing the listeners as to how the system works.

in another thread (which i think i saw you in!) it was mentioned lyon made an appearance on trade radio whereupon he noted this part of footy isnt his strong suit.

this is poor.

Lol dal santo says fitness coaches at gws should be under the pump because of all the injuries they’ve sustained over the years.
Other bloke asked which ones were preventable
Dal santo replied “what do you want me to go through the past four years?”

Dal didn’t know how many injuries and what they were

Gotta laugh the big finale and ole mate cost cutter Hutchy screes it up with an unlistenable dual feed.

And please tell me Andy Maher and Dwayne Russell aren't paired up.

What's the opposite of a dream team.

LOL SEN can't get a microphone to the Peter Bell press conference.

They need to update the outdoor broadcast equipment - this one comes with a microphone...

e61a1f615899f6a29ea5722799f084e6.jpg

just caught a breakfast promo and gary is already exited that their final show for the year is coming up. what on earth will the station play on weekends once they can't run the best of tim and gary all the bloody time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back