Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said this before, but bogans like Warner remind me of the total fak-head yobbos I used to play cricket against... and with. It's the main reason I found myself supporting the national team less and less.
You would think when he makes a ton , he would be a little bit humble , but no , he's a flog.

Just can't snuff out this guys media career.

htoxIjI.jpg

Caro bassically said he was joining Macquarie in 2020 even before he left SEN so no surprise. It will be interesting if the station in still around in it's current format what role he has.

Lyon - Good to see you young man up and about nice and early

PC - Too for me and too early for luce (Lucy brownless).

Thanks for joining us. Wish you all the best and hopefully you come back bigger and better soon.

Thanks Garry. See you tonight. Lucy might be a bit late, can you let mum know?

They're getting Lucy on air. I bet she will love the air time. Might open up a few more doors for the young 'socialite'

Absolutely cringeworthy getting her on air.

One anticipates more partners getting air time from heron in.

Do show producers lead and formulate the guest lists? There’s a distinct difference between the fill ins and Gary Watson. Mostly footy for the usuals compared to a more balanced approach.

I think the hosts in this case have more of a say. Gary frequently mentions that X is not his strong suit where X = non footy sport. Which suggests strong bias towards afl (not vfl, the anmos, efl, etc)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think McCartins interview was worthwhile and informative,they did not have to bring on his emotional partner though.ruined it for me
I know shes now connected with Gary but it was uneccessary i think

Agreed. A really good insight into an important topic. One that requires more and more education and understanding. One wonders if it happened to a sportsperson of another code, would the morning team give it as much air time. Hmmmmm.

I missed a chunk in the middle, including when "luce" was introduced. Realised it took up most of the hour!

I note that now its featuring on sen news and whateleys talking about it, again a good thing. And again referring it back to his partner and the strain it's placed on her. come on.

Unfortunately for those who cant stomach KB he has more sporting knowledge than Heverin,Maher,Murphy,Dal santo,McClure & whoever does nights put together,thats the conundrum KB dislikers find themselves in .
He certainly does. A wealth of knowledge. I think his presentation has waned over the years. His trolling was funny, but like anything in life when somethings repeated ad nauseam it gets old.

I thought Macquarie Sports might make it another 12 months to get through a full season of cricket, football and the Olympics.

Not sure why they bothered with the Cricket rights, I wonder if they are compelled to still have them or if they can pick and choose and do a few tests on the main Macquarie stations like 3AW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back