Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

As many already knew, SEN have shuffled things around a bit for 2017 and apart from the 2 morons on The Run Home, I don't mind it.

Breakfast - Garry Lyon, Tim Watson, Hamish McLachlan, Sam McClure.
Cameos from Mike Sheahan, Bob Murphy, Huddo
Mornings - KB
Afternoons - Francis Leach
Drive - David Schwarz and Mark Allen
Evenings - Mark Fine

Garry looks like he's about to drop this seasons dopest folk solo album.

Eagle_Image_-_Dave_Goudie-1.JPG

Nice Garry....good beard for radio. It will need to come off for conservative Ch.9 and Footy Classified though.

Sam McClure across from 3AW is a surprise. Very self-confident millennial bloke who loves the nickname "Scoop", but has missed just about every breaking story this year.

Not sure what the SEN breakfast slot is rating now (around 4%?) but it would need to go close to doubling to justify the expense of these four - not cheap I imagine!!

Looking forward to the breakfast show.

Ill tune in the morning and arvo.

Kb is okay I guess.

Francis is a *head.

Marko and Ox are great together. Both know next to nothing which makes it good listening.

Finey is a laugh but rude.

Leach has a good surname ;)

So does Fine ;)

Matty G and Chuck interviewed Hamish this morning, and all he was concerned about was what time he'd have to get up in the mornings.
I've been listening to SEN for ages, so i'll give them a go next year. But can see myself switching to RSN to listen to Harf and Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty G and Chuck interviewed Hamish this morning, and all he was concerned about was what time he'd have to get up in the mornings.
I've been listening to SEN for ages, so i'll give them a go next year. But can see myself switching to RSN to listen to Harf and Richo.
Yeah heard that.
He's a flog Hamish and won't bring much to the table.
I like Gaz and Watto is knowledgeable so don't have an issue with them. Hopefully the good blokes like Sheahan and Bob Murphy straighten it up a bit.

Yeah heard that.
He's a flog Hamish and won't bring much to the table.
I like Gaz and Watto is knowledgeable so don't have an issue with them. Hopefully the good blokes like Sheahan and Bob Murphy straighten it up a bit.

And Huddo.

Wtf does Hamish bring to the table...seriously, crop him out of that promo all together and it will not affect their ratings whatsoever. probably save the station a bit of money too
Only his brother is a bigger bore when giving a speech.

Absolute snore fest of a breakfast show full of pompous arsehats! Could not be a worse combination.

At least James Hird isn't mentioned.

It will be the run home and evenings for SEN for me next year. Mornings can GAGF!
Great you have such a terrific username

As many already knew, SEN have shuffled things around a bit for 2017 and apart from the 2 morons on The Run Home, I don't mind it.

Breakfast - Garry Lyon, Tim Watson, Hamish McLachlan, Sam McClure.
Cameos from Mike Sheahan, Bob Murphy, Huddo
Mornings - KB
Afternoons - Francis Leach
Drive - David Schwarz and Mark Allen
Evenings - Mark Fine
Reckon this is the best they could've done with Harford gone. He was outstanding, especially on his own covering a wide range of stuff. Leach is the closest they've got to that. Still can't think of a reason to listen to breakfast --- seriously, seven blokes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back