Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

99.3 Sport FM has been taking the SEN feed for about 12 months now in the west during the middle of the day

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

ah ok thanks.

i guess given a station is on an app and listenable world wide means there could be some interstate bias

I didn't mind Tim Gossage. I different voice to listen to. I reckon as a caller or guest, you could lay into him and he'd be fine.

Mark Doran lives in Perth. Maybe you'd want him instead?

j0BCZwh.gif

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I love the tennis and don't miss a bit of it on tv, particularly the first week.......but calling the matches on radio is terrible. If it's just general talk and telling us what's happening then thats fine, but not hit by hit, too quick and hard to follow.

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Dear younger Bob,
The year is 2019 - you are now 3 years post the biggest year of your career, where the football world empathised with your knee injury and inability to play in the drought breaking premiership win nobody saw coming. Opinion was a little more divided on you getting called up on stage, but mostly positive.
You will craft for yourself a livelihood in the media with alternative music taste and eclectic films, and 97% fluffy football insights.
In 2019, unless you change things up a bit and get off the hipster train everything associated with it, you will go from having a segment called Bobservations, to in the eyes of many Bobsolete.
Remind yourself to evolve in 2019 Bob, lest you become like Richo and BT.
Best,
Bob

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn't mind Tim Gossage. I different voice to listen to. I reckon as a caller or guest, you could lay into him and he'd be fine.

Gossage the Sausage has a pretty thick skin, I think you're right.

RoCo takes things too personally (look at some of his responses on Twitter) and couldn't resist the political angle. Never thought he and the "new SEN" were going to be a good fit.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear younger Bob,
The year is 2019 - you are now 3 years post the biggest year of your career, where the football world empathised with your knee injury and inability to play in the drought breaking premiership win nobody saw coming. Opinion was a little more divided on you getting called up on stage, but mostly positive.
You will craft for yourself a livelihood in the media with alternative music taste and eclectic films, and 97% fluffy football insights.
In 2019, unless you change things up a bit and get off the hipster train everything associated with it, you will go from having a segment called Bobservations, to in the eyes of many Bobsolete.
Remind yourself to evolve in 2019 Bob, lest you become like Richo and BT.
Best,
Bob
Dear younger Bob,
Make up an excuse to miss 2016 rd3 against the Hawks.
Bob.

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
He must have pictures of someone and something,he has no personality and is so far up himself his head reaches his internal organs.

Back