Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

The criticism of the caller who always mentions that he's blind?

He did it again today on Maher's show!
There is an irony that is also lost on him as well.
He calls into radio.
Hello, radio is a listening medium. Not a visual medium.

Last edited:
It's hard to digest how utterly bad the evening shows have become since Finey left. Completely void of personality and zero engagement with the listener.

Switching between SEN (always on first) and Macquarie sports radio. It's clear that both stations (morning show) are exactly alike, footy only. Contrast with RSN that do a wide coverage of sports news and talk. I swear they were discussing some event in poland where the aussies won some medals!

For those interested, maher has two blokes on with him mid arvo today. Dunno who they are but they were pretty good. Some funny stuff about patriots owner Kraft. Lets not forget maher is a massive patriots fan. All he did was laugh about said jokes. No outrage or disgust. However if anyone disapproves of womens footy.....watch out

For those interested, maher has two blokes on with him mid arvo today. Dunno who they are but they were pretty good. Some funny stuff about patriots owner Kraft. Lets not forget maher is a massive patriots fan. All he did was laugh about said jokes. No outrage or disgust. However if anyone disapproves of womens footy.....watch out

Doubt he could name 10 players.

You don't know who they are? Bedford has been potting them for 3 years!

Rohan leaving sen and going to 3aw
When was he on SEN?

I wanna like Rohan, seems to be a good guy who is passionate about his subject, but he leaves me a bit cold. It also seems that all of his opinions/predictions end up being woefully wrong as well.

When was he on SEN?

I wanna like Rohan, seems to be a good guy who is passionate about his subject, but he leaves me a bit cold. It also seems that all of his opinions/predictions end up being woefully wrong as well.
Pre hutchy he was on a fair bit, post hutchy he was doing the final siren show after the footy on friday night. Not sure what other times he was on.

Pre hutchy he was on a fair bit, post hutchy he was doing the final siren show after the footy on friday night. Not sure what other times he was on.
Fair enough, I hadn't heard him for a while (then again, like most people I seldom listen to the station in comparison to years ago).

When was he on SEN?

Sort of sums him up.
He could be liked.
Knows his subject (football anyway) has passion.

But but but.

Unfortunately, He’s blessed with that self absorbed need to spout non sport belief systems (eg politics) and parade his views as if they are the only views on earth.
Hey, if he likes politics, go on political programs, wave your virtue there.
OR stick to sport!
I don’t want to hear that one dimensional diatribe and dummy spits when it’s not sport.

Sports program, sports please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sort of sums him up.
He could be liked.

But but but.

Unfortunately, He’s blessed with that self absorbed need to spout non sport belief systems (eg politics) and parade his views as if they are the only views on earth.
OR stick to sport!
I don’t want to hear that one dimensional diatribe and dummy spits when it’s not sport.

Yep, sums him up well. His extreme leftist political views spoil the good work he can do. And if you point this out to him he doesn't react well.

Thought Roco's biggest failing was going on a music tangent ! Though loved him and Hillier doing their sporting shows with a high musical content.
The music part, he ruins, because he is insistent on shoving his music opinion on his listeners, as if only he can judge music.

Yes Rohan, we know you love Rage Against the Machine.
But it’s ok, if others don’t.

I suspect he’s a very low self esteem guy, very frightened that his wizard is seen behind the curtain.
(Wizard Of Oz reference.)

I don't really mind Rohan talking about the music he enjoys. As for politics, I'd hardly call them left or "extreme left" opinions, and it's good to discuss these things as we get to know the presenter and familiarise ourselves with them. But, I don't know, I'm more used to him when he filled in for Finey's show and I just think that Finey did a far better job.

Sort of sums him up.
He could be liked.

But but but.

OR stick to sport!

Great summary really. His work is genuinely good but geez he gets annoying with the politics spam. I actually enjoy footyology during the season, at least he and Finey have a no bullshit approach to the games.

Andrew gaze said Sydney basketball stadium is the best stadium for basketball in the land. It was on another station. Doubt he’d say that on sen

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Amazed Andrew Gaze could have an opinion that forth right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back