Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

"Well Andy, this week I'm giving the Hawthorn Football Club - my old team, if you can remember..."

"Yeah, I remember, Terry, the might Hawks, go on, go on..."

"I'm giving the Hawks that very rare shot in golf..."

"Oh, Terry, don't tell me? Don't tell me you're going there, Terry? Wait for it audience, wait for it..."

"Yes Andy, this week the Hawks shot an albatross."

"I don't believe it, Terry - an albatross. Now remind listeners Terry, what's an...what is an albatross? Now we're not talking about the big bird in the sky, Terry, are we. We're talkin' about...what you're basically saying...let me get this right...the Hawks shot 3 under on a par 5. Is that what you're telling the listeners, Terry? The albo..."

"Yes, Andy, the Hawthorn Football Club pulled out the one wood..."

"Oh, geez, Terry - the one wood!!! Blimey...listeners, call in...do you agree with Terry Wallace...oh geez, Terry, the text machine has gone into meltdown. An albotross. I don't believe it Terry, I just don't believe it. You heard it here, folks. Amazing. Just amazing."

Sadly this is perfect. God Maher is a peanut, the bloke must do this for free.

Finey's on Triple R's Party Show again at the moment, but he's one of 3 guests so, if it's anything like last time, he won't get to say much.
I'll let yooz know if he says anything interesting. The podcast should be available in the next couple of days

Sadly this is perfect. God Maher is a peanut, the bloke must do this for free.

"Now listeners, it's just come to my, ah...hang-on, where are we..yeah, right...yeah, I've just been reading on the social media - I can't believe this - it's on the internet here - that someone thinks I'm a...actually, I've just gotta check this isn't the wife...no, no, all safe there...yeah, someone is of the opinion - and please call in on the SEN number, or text through if you agree or disagree - I've been described as a...wait for it, listeners - someone thinks I'm a peanut. Blimey. A peanut. I've been called, ah, many things in my time - many I can't repeat on air, just quietly - but a peanut!? Oh geez, just taking a look at the text machine...boy you guys, wow, ha-ha-ha. You love taking a lend, I tell 'ya. Geez...anyways, up next - oh, one of my old friends...I don't think he thinks I'm a peanut - I'll have to ask him - Terry Wallace."

SEN had more tech problems this morning, at least on digital. There were long periods of music and other blocks of dead air. Hutchy and Pickers said it was a power problem for the area which also affected other stations, but I smell bulldust. Is that true?
FFS, Hutcho, spend some cash where it counts: keeping the station on air. To state the obvious: being off air will lose ad revenue and make people change station

For the first time in a long time, I was in the car yesterday morning. Around 9am I decided to have a listen.

1116 — dead air
1377 — some people talking about something.

Your bulldusr detector may have correct calibration.

Hopefully Hutchy budgeted Spud's salary based on the presumption Melbourne United were gonna win the NBL title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One nugget that Finey mentioned on Triple R the other night was about the tax problem his wife had a while ago. Does anyone remember what it was about? The article was linked on here somewhere, but I can't find it. He said that they're real bullies ("rough-housing", etc), and that they got a call the from ATO on a Friday evening, with the tax person saying, "if I had my way, you'd have lost your house and all be living in your car by Monday"

Dermie is good if the host is strong and reels his length questions/answers in.
Once such a host is found for Dermie and completes the apprenticeship,
Can we please send them to Andy Maher.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Channel 7 should have hired Whateley to head up its football team.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Who'd want to work with a flog like Luke Darcy

Adam White and Harf would be excellent. Adams knowledge of cricket is exceptional

Who'd want to work with a flog like Luke Darcy
Pay me big dollars

I’m in

But I’m buyable.

But a very valid point you raise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back