Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Have tried listening this evening.
No.
He just hasn’t got it.
Talks not even sure what.

Very poor.
Gave him a few goes at the start of last season .
So hard to listen too , Finey might not be everyone’s cup of tea but they’ve really lost out in the Sunday evening after game slot IMO

What a terrific interview with Kevin Harlan of United States of America, commentator for CBS for the NBA, NCAA and NFL football. ALso the voice of NBA2k series. He is creative, fluent and so well spoken. I don't think I heard a umm, ahh, yeah nah, from him at all. Tim and gary were respectful, kept their questions short and let Kev do the talking. He puts AFL commentators to shame.

Up there with Martin Tylers various chats on sen with WHATELEY.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a terrific interview with Kevin Harlan of United States of America, commentator for CBS for the NBA, NCAA and NFL football. ALso the voice of NBA2k series. He is creative, fluent and so well spoken. I don't think I heard a umm, ahh, yeah nah, from him at all. Tim and gary were respectful, kept their questions short and let Kev do the talking. He puts AFL commentators to shame.

Up there with Martin Tylers various chats on sen with WHATELEY.
Really good.

So what do they do to show polar opposite?
The insufferable Bob Murphy.
And today Bob said (in discussing golf carts in a pro game as John Daley requested something like this) he didn’t know the walking was integral to the professional game of golf.

It’s one thing not to know, it’s another to parade your ignorance as a virtue.

He’s getting worse is Bob.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Really good.

And today Bob said (in discussing golf carts in a pro game as John Daley requested something like this) he didn’t know the walking was integral to the professional game of golf.

Has to go , or he will get more annoying than the Spud.

Really good.

Obvious he doesn’t watch or play golf. I’ll give him benefit of doubt. But yeah not a good look

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has to go , or he will get more annoying than the Spud.
I tried in the car this morning;
But he’s not helping his myself with his shtick.

He’d be better served, long term, just being a good thorough game observer and analyst.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
ps I like Garry and Tim for breakfast.
Good chemistry.
Excellent on football.

Obviously like each other.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nathan Buckley is great to listen to with GW
Agree.

Very articulate.

Has depth to his conversations.

Great radio, stayed in the car until it was finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Heard that team of the century crap for the first time in a long time.

Painful, painful radio. Lazy and largely absolute garbage.

The highlight was a commercial (ironically) for the United Australia Party that sounded like it was voiced over by Dermie post the 89 GF

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Supercars equivalent of a 120 game player over 10-12 years. Bottom half of the list in the less crucial positions. No finals or individual club/AFL honours. But becomes the boundary rider for Friday Night footy after he finishes.
He was more like the Andy Maher of v8 pit interviewers. Annoying

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You want to read the far left wing crap on twitter.
Fair warning,
I’ll decline.

Prefer sport for sport not Ideological fanatics

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Never liked Leach.
Too fond of himself.
Pickers told a funny story about him a few weeks ago. They were both covering a game on SEN around 2007, at which Leach interviewed an injured or resting Chris Scott. Leach asked Chris how he was coping with retirement, and Chris said, "Um, it's Brad who retired. I'm still playing". I gather Pickers laughed at Leach on air and hung a bit of sh*t on him.
Leach, the suck, dobbed Pickers in to management, and Pickers got a little reprimand. Perhaps Leach thought it was unprofessional, but still, what a precious twat. :D

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Pickers told a funny story about him a few weeks ago. They were both covering a game on SEN around 2007, at which Leach interviewed an injured or resting Chris Scott. Leach asked Chris how he was coping with retirement, and Chris said, "Um, it's Brad who retired. I'm still playing". I gather Pickers laughed at Leach on air and hung a bit of sh*t on him.
Leach, the suck, dobbed Pickers in to management, and Pickers got a little reprimand. Perhaps Leach thought it was unprofessional, but still, what a precious twat. :D
You summed him up very well .

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a nice person.

Tends very much to condescension.

Back