Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

No , the French is boring and he's on later in the day.
Very good interviews this morning with the 2 yanks that were on.

Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

Not a massive fan of yank sports , but RJ and especially Lombardi were outstanding.
Just find tennis on clay boring , give me the grass.

Not a massive fan of yank sports , but RJ and especially Lombardi were outstanding.
Just find tennis on clay boring , give me the grass.

lombardi is a jet. Imagine someone from AFL media presenting to the americans on their radio sports network. Who would we send over?

Yep. He's a massive W fanboi. Cuts off callers who have anything negative to say about it.

Pretty Maher was runner for Blues W team season just gone, helping out Harf.

lombardi is a jet. Imagine someone from AFL media presenting to the americans on their radio sports network. Who would we send over?
Nathan Buckley would be prime.

Ok, not media now, but you know he’d prepare, be informed, be articulate, be engaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is SENs World Cup coverage an international feed taken from India for the Indian market?

Really have to concentrate to follow what is going on!
I'm normally fine with accents, but that was hard yakka and I bailed after 10-15 minutes.

The sound of the crowd also seemed very "consistent", making me wonder if they were calling it from a studio somewhere.

All in all, it sounded cheap and substandard. A classic Hutchy product.

funny kb said names of cities/towns can only be from australia or the british isles.

not really funny

I listen to kb and doc everyday. Usually on the road those hrs and growing up listening to them ive never felt the urge to switch. The weekly TOC is something right up my alley. I still have notes somewhere from my youth listing all sorts of weird, funny, interesting names of past players. Also, thinking of names while im driving is a good distraction from daily stress. Im sure my mild ocd is a factor as well.

There's heaps of available names for this category. If you limit it to england and melb+outer suburbs i have,

David Blackburn
Jude Bolton
Jake Carlisle
Gordon Coventry
Mike Darby
Andy Preston
Trevor Poole
Merv Dudley
Charlie Sutton
Dick Telford
Micheal Mansfield
Ryan Burton
Greg Stafford
Ashley Prescott
Earl Spalding
Nick Shipley
John Bingley
Jake Melksham
Norm Ware
Rhys Stanley
Steve Clifton
Robert Hyde

Ross Oakley
Scott Clayton
Greg Whittlesea
Stephen Newport
Micheal Seddon
Andy Preston
Craig Mcrae
Andrew McLeod
Cameron Faulkner
Marty Mckinnon
Curtley Hampton
David Blackburn
Ray Lalor
Stephen Officer
Darren Baxter
Ben Richmond
Peter Somerville
Ray Windsor
Luke Beveridge
Keith Warburton
Nakia Cockatoo
Bob Merrick

kB still crook?

Guy never drinks, looks after himself, non spender, he’s not often sick.

Will he be back on the famous KB and Doc show?

He might be a lovely man but he’s an ordinary journo Sheehan. Keeps sprouting out of date garbage like yesterday.

Even as Hun football chief he never could grasp the big off field issues, didn’t really understand changing game and just offered opinions that were really no better than many on here. Was rubbish tbh... lovely guy though.

This chat happened:

Watson: why didn't you watch the melbourne game?
lyon: cause i was coming back from geelong
w: you know you can record games and watch them later
L: we were going out (at night)
w: why are you going out during footy season?
L: I know! i asked nikki that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back