Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

He does 3:05 to 3:53 with plenty of ads, usaually 5 callers/ 1 prerecorded interview (which I am sure he puts on his other shows later in the day) and that is his show.
Didn't realise it was that skinny of a program.

I must be one of the few people who doesn't mind him on the radio. He maintains a certain "tempo" to his show on 3AW, keeps things moving along nicely, for example if a talkback hasn't turned down their radio....BANG! they're gone in a flash. Compare that with, say, Andy Maher who gets bogged down asking a basic question.

Don't know if he'd work on SEN though.

Interesting reading that all of these so called listeners 'that will never return to SEN' are the same people who were done when Marko and Ox were given their marching orders. In simple terms, the afternoon drive show was absolute s**t. I've always been a fan of KB in the mornings, but his latest pairing with the Doc just didn't work on any level.

You don't have to be the biggest fan of Hutchy, but the personal attacks are unwarranted. I commend him for his take over of the station - he is willing to take risks to change the way live sport is broadcast in this country. US Sport might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the Superbowl and NBA finals are huge ticket items, now with a massive following in Aus.

If he can find the right personnel for the correct time slots, I see no reason why the station can't thrive.

How many people do you think SEN has converted to NBA and NFL since they've started covering it? I would argue they've been preaching to the converted. It's a fine line because for as many fans of US sports there in Australia, there are 20 times as many that couldn't give a stuff and simply want to hear wall to wall AFL.

Th

That 03 nrl grand is probably the best grand ever or second behind 89
89 was a steaming pile of absolute horse shyte. Easily one of the worst games in the history of the code in my opinion.

2015 was a ripping game of footy. Pity it was played between 2 expansion clubs.

I can’t believe that expansion actually bought something positive to a code of football in this country!!

SEN really have become a joke with all their supposed techinical issues.

Currently in the first 25 minutes of their flagship program Crunch Time and they go to a break, then replay a convo that happened just before the break, then go to This is your life, now back to Crunch Time.

These are not isolated incidents, they happen with regularity.

SEN really have become a joke with all their supposed techinical issues.

Currently in the first 25 minutes of their flagship program Crunch Time and they go to a break, then replay a convo that happened just before the break, then go to This is your life, now back to Crunch Time.

These are not isolated incidents, they happen with regularity.

Shocking radio that I'm embarrassed to have on in the background - they just played the Crunch Time riff 40 times before going to yet another round of breaks.

Getting to the stage where the authorities will to look at how much time is devoted to commercials on SEN. If you count the actual ads, plus the namedropping and sponsors in every conversation, it must be over the limits.

Now Bob is being asked about the Pies, after he was asked the same question about them when he first came on at Noon.

Just goes to show how professional Huddo and Whateley are - without them, the rest of are bunch of tossers wagging their dicks in the wind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking radio that I'm embarrassed to have on in the background - they just played the Crunch Time riff 40 times before going to yet another round of breaks.

Getting to the stage where the authorities will to look at how much time is devoted to commercials on SEN. If you count the actual ads, plus the namedropping and sponsors in very conversation, it must be over the limits.
We come back after 10 minutes of the riff loop and ads, to a 30 second live read out of ads by brereton. Joke.

As soon as Murphy comes on I now turn off , he's as bad as Leach who is possibly the biggest flog ever to be on , including Spud.
Understandable. Murphy is such a bore.

Leech is a separate category of human leeching. Vile.

Frawley is just a dumb sounding bore. The silly self deprecating humour. No talent for the media. His twin could be Gaze, though even the perfectly named Spud is still smarter than Andrew Gaze.

As a listener from day 1, just a shame hoe cheap and nasty SEN has become.

Like the cheap chocolate you can buy, tastes fake, makes you feel ill quite quickly.

Is this the Rugby League thread? It is very tough, but thats where it ends. Simpleton sport which pales in to comparison when it comes to skillset and spectacle.

Is this an afl thread?

thread's about SEN, and RL is featured on the station. What dodgyumpire was referring to was fair as a reference to what was said on the station.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back