Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

OTB this morning has Herverin who is putting on the fakest laugh since Leach.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

I sometimes listen to "Vanilla" Jack Haverin during the midday show and my goodness, his fake laugh occurs so much that it is now almost part of the program. If we took a shot for every fake laugh he did, his radio show may actually become alright to listen to.

Yet you couldn't stand Finey? Sounds like dull and boring is your kind of entertainment, makes me wonder how you're handling the Lions' season

I cant stand rude, foul mouthed people....

...and do you always use insults on people who have a different opinion to you? You'll learn the hard way over your life's journey me thinks.

As for dull and boring entertainment, as I'm officially in the elderly catagory and dealing with a husband with cancer, sister-in-law with cancer and elderly mother in nursing home, dull and boring is pretty good right now...

The Lions are giving me as much as I need right now....been some sort of ride! Love my Lions!

..and I'm nothing to do with anyone at SEN. I just believe in giving credit where due.

...and do you always use insults on people who have a different opinion to you? You'll learn the hard way over your life's journey me thinks.

As for dull and boring entertainment, as I'm officially in the elderly catagory and dealing with a husband with cancer, sister-in-law with cancer and elderly mother in nursing home, dull and boring is pretty good right now...

The Lions are giving me as much as I need right now....been some sort of ride! Love my Lions!

..and I'm nothing to do with anyone at SEN. I just believe in giving credit where due.

Sorry to hear about the terrible, disgusting c word that’s affecting your nearest and dearest MM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to OffTheBit , the poster was unaware of your personal events.

On the flip side, what's dull and boring to one person maybe interesting and thought provoking to another.

To be fair to OffTheBit , the poster was unaware of your personal events.

...and therein lies a very good reason not to throw insults etc when unaware of a persons circumstances. You just never know what that person is going through.

One of lifes little lessons we've all had to learn over our journeys.....or should have.

Last edited:
...and therein lies a very good reason not to throw insults etc when unaware of a persons circumstances. You just never know what that person is going through.

One of lifes little lessons we've all had to learn over our journeys.....or should have.
Comment was at worst tongue in cheek, sorry to hear about your terrible personal misfortunes, you can't expect people to assume everyone is in a completely fragile state and is likely to overreact. Hope things get better for you, cancer is ****ed and there aren't too many who haven't been affected by it.

Did they talk about the caddy incident

they didnt. was waiting for it. but then again its not polite to do so especially when he was so glowing about our golf courses here.

Comment was at worst tongue in cheek, sorry to hear about your terrible personal misfortunes, you can't expect people to assume everyone is in a completely fragile state and is likely to overreact. Hope things get better for you, cancer is f’ed and there aren't too many who haven't been affected by it.

i just realised youre a lions supporter! see you sunday!

Wow Andy just talks and talks, and talks then talks a little more.

"Big" story of Lyon being sacked - not really sure how much most Victorians care but anyway.......Andy starts giving some thoughts and goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Bob didn't break in to stop him or add a comment for a moment there I thought the only thing that was going to stop him was oxygen deprivation as he wound up and really got rolling.

I think with him it isn't even a case of liking the sound of his own voice or opinion, he just gets completely lost in his own world and train of thought and cannot catch himself.

Enough to make me tune in, and then turn off for the afternoon. Listened a little bit earlier in the day, better sure there will be no new content covered the rest of the day.

"Big" story of Lyon being sacked - not really sure how much most Victorians care but anyway.......Andy starts giving some thoughts and goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Bob didn't break in to stop him or add a comment for a moment there I thought the only thing that was going to stop him was oxygen deprivation as he wound up and really got rolling.

I think with him it isn't even a case of liking the sound of his own voice or opinion, he just gets completely lost in his own world and train of thought and cannot catch himself.

Enough to make me tune in, and then turn off for the afternoon. Listened a little bit earlier in the day, better sure there will be no new content covered the rest of the day.

But you see it’s people like him who get carried away with their own importance.

They think their opinion matters when all they are is a talking head and white noise in the background while people drive home from work or school or wherever.

Nobody died, this won’t change the world forever, a coach has been sacked. Just like three others have this year. Life goes on.

But you see it’s people like him who get carried away with their own importance.

They think their opinion matters when all they are is a talking head and white noise in the background while people drive home from work or school or wherever.

Nobody died, this won’t change the world forever, a coach has been sacked. Just like three others have this year. Life goes on.

Yep. Just encourages me to flick channels or listen to music honestly. It can be a real danger on the road if you are listening to him and have cruise control on.....before you know it you have forgotten to brake and run up the back of someone or into a tree

A largely unpopular Fremantle coach getting the arse is likely big news in Perth, but not for a Melbourne based sports station - nobody here wants to talk about him that much, apart from calling up to say they hope that he doesn't end up at their club (and there is only so many ways talkback callers can say that)

decent observation. Its a skill to avoid going off tangent. I find myself sometimes doing that when answering a question, then stopping to think wait i havent addressed the query yet.

There's a saying, the sun will come up tomorrow. That's right, and everyone moves on (expcet those who hold grudges etc).

Then one day the sun wont come up. And we'll be dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back