Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol discussion about the ch 9 grand final footy show. They are giving away tickets. watson reminiscing about the old days and asked lyon if he's going back for the event. lyon said no. watson asked if anyone from TFS has asked him to attend. lyon said no.

What happened between Ross Lyon and Whateley 8 years ago? I've forgotten. He said something yesterday or the day before to Garry and Tim about it, saying that Ross would never go on AFL 360 after
They spoke about it when he was on with Damo today on the sounding board.
He was quite scathing about Ross when he left St.Kilda and it rubbed Ross the wrong way.

He was quite scathing about Ross when he left St.Kilda and it rubbed Ross the wrong way.

I am on Rosco's side 100 % .. Whatley is a goody two shoes work who feels the need to be constantly offended and offer pious sermons and opinions. Actually makes Robbo seem bearable on AFL 360.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also does anyone know who Haverin supports in the AFL.
IIRC Heverin is either Saints or Hawks....I think its Saints though just not 100% sure
Melbourne.
Now you've mentioned Melbourne, yes......I was getting mixed up with the other hosts.:oops:

You're all wrong. It's Collingwood. A mate of mine who knows him from down the Peninsula told me, but Jack is not a serious "fan", he considers himself more of a neutral

Brett Phillips was an old Fitzroy supporter (he's mentioned this a few times on air) and never adopted a new team once they were flicked, so he's clearly the most neutral caller SEN have

What happened between Ross Lyon and Whateley 8 years ago? I've forgotten. He said something yesterday or the day before to Garry and Tim about it, saying that Ross would never go on AFL 360 after

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-16/whateley-the-lyon-manoeuvre/2901776

This was what kickstarted it. I'm not sure if he doubled-down on it with further on-air comments at the time when he was at the ABC or on 360, but regardless its a very strong opinion to basically call Lyon a liar

Also, Ross has been on 360 since the event but only did it in a pre-recorded interview via TV link where David King sat in for Gerard for that one segment

Last edited:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-16/whateley-the-lyon-manoeuvre/2901776

This was what kickstarted it. I'm not sure if he doubled-down on it with further on-air comments at the time when he was at the ABC or on 360, but regardless its a very strong opinion to basically call Lyon a liar
A quick look at the comments underneath the article suggests that most readers disagree with Whateley, or at least think he was over the top. Here's an amusing one: :D
"It's always hilarious when a member of the journalistic world climbs to the moral high ground and passes breathless judgement on others. Thanks for the comedy."

Last edited:
You're all wrong. It's Collingwood. A mate of mine who knows him from down the Peninsula told me, but Jack is not a serious "fan", he considers himself more of a neutral

Brett Phillips was an old Fitzroy supporter (he's mentioned this a few times on air) and never adopted a new team once they were flicked, so he's clearly the most neutral caller SEN have

Former net baller Bianca Chatfield during her segment with Heverin earlier in the week talking about the magpies netball win last weekend, said , “and your magpies had a good win Jack”

Whateley back in his early channel 10 day starts was likened to Kenneth Williams and his character he played on old the Carry on films , probably because of his pompousness

images

Cornes is a troll , baiting Tiger fans

and he also consistently pays the bulldogs premiership team of 2016 no respect,he recently stated that ben reid was a better option than jordan roughead in the collingwood back half becos he was taller and had better recent form,what a total nonce...Y would u think reid was taller.o_O
The more i listen to kane the more i realise he just has set biased agendas regardless of the current reality

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back