Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You got to give credit to Bob.

Premiership player, premiership captain, premiership everything, and not one moment in the game.

Who knows the Dogs might get him another flag this year.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
whilst im on here gotta pay kudos to the boys on crunch time yesterday...fantastic analysis both post and pre games,,really at the top of theyre
craft i thought and so much so that i listened to theyre discussions and interviews again this morning

Ducky Tie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
he is right though in saying that you need 100% evidence to suspend...assuming wont cut it
Yes in terms of gouging that's correct but if the trial is for unnecessary contact for the face then there doesn't need to be 100% evidence that he gouged. It is blatantly obvious the contact was unnecessary and Kingy's statement that the face gets touched 30 times a match is neither here nor there.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes in terms of gouging that's correct but if the trial is for unnecessary contact for the face then there doesn't need to be 100% evidence that he gouged. It is blatantly obvious the contact was unnecessary and Kingy's statement that the face gets touched 30 times a match is neither here nor there.
sure gonna be an uncomfortable afternoon for him,but i think they"ll fine him...and i agree with you that the 30 per match is an exaggeration...99.9% of players dont go there.

Back