Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I listened to sen for the first time in a while this afternoon (lost all interest in sports radio when the dees season went further down the gurgler). Had the misfortune of switching on just when andy maher and 'bob' were on.
Some of the most inane, unfunny drivel (although andy seemed to find everything godamn hilarious) ive ever heard. And the main topic for discussion was "whats your favorite mark?" Really rivetting, fresh content. Is this what it is like all the time? Who listens to this s**t?
The mark on The Bonts eye at the end of the final get a run?

I know it's been a rough few days and Garry is absent for that reason but jeez I find listening to that Heverin bloke hard. He means well but I really dunno if I can listen while he's still on. Makes you appreciate the rapport Lyon and Watson have formed.

I know it's been a rough few days and Garry is absent for that reason but jeez I find listening to that Heverin bloke hard. He means well but I really dunno if I can listen while he's still on. Makes you appreciate the rapport Lyon and Watson have formed.

Jack had the arvo off today - pretty sure he'll try and make it the last time that happens.

He's trying to sound like Anthony Hudson , like brainless McLure sounds like Hutchy at times.

I don't mind him actually. Just a kid starting out in the business, much better to listen to than T#atley at any rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derm chatting about Spud, using the term "I'll take it to my grave".

The ego of the man is continually breath-taking.
lol..mate he is officially past the point of no return that bloke... he has no sense of irony,hes artless...if your gonna regret something your going to say...then dont say it..easy as that...the way he rattled on today..was..???...forgettable...dissapointing ..maybe both

Last edited:
Derm chatting about the fraility of the male Aussie.

This from the same guy who says real men don't wear long-sleeves on the footy-ground.

Loves the sound of his own voice.

You’re right, he’s part of the problem. He’s part of the macho bull**** that shames blokes who are more fragile than he is and creates on field grubs like Greene.

Derm chatting about Spud, using the term "I'll take it to my grave".

The ego of the man is continually breath-taking.

Just knew he’d make it all about his ‘tough’ hit on Frawley and 5 weeks he got. What a man!

Imagine Heverin at a restaurant

'So what's the special here....is it the soup? how about the steak and potatoes, or is it the chicken con carne'
or sam mcclure
what if the special.. wasn't all that special. and what if.. and just hear me out here... there's a bit more to the special that we're being told?

It appears that Hutchy has just bought Liam Pickering's talent management business. Not sure whether this hotchpotch of businesses (broadcasting, publishing, ticket scalping, basketball franchise owner, talent management) is a smart strategy. Maybe Hutchy should stay in his sports media lane.

It appears that Hutchy has just bought Liam Pickering's talent management business. Not sure whether this hotchpotch of businesses (broadcasting, publishing, ticket scalping, basketball franchise owner, talent management) is a smart strategy. Maybe Hutchy should stay in his sports media lane.

Pickers = Kerry Packer , Hutchy = Alan Bond , when Packer sold Channel 9 to Bond for mega bucks and a few years later bought it back for cheap

Packer saying you only get one Alan Bond in a lifetime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back