Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
A guy called up Gerard wondering why MotoGP doesn't get any airtime.

The first thing I have to say is that it wasn't me. But I think Gerard indirectly answered a criticism of pete's of the presenters regarding their lack of being able to talk about it.

My interpretation of what Gerard was saying was that because it's not a sport he's knowledgeable about, he can't talk about it with any authrority. I can understand and accept this.

Jorge Lorenzo retired from MotoGP on Sunday night. He is the Black Caviar to my Gerard Whateley. I am sad.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
Just under pussy's bow.
AFL Club
Geelong
Could Mods please edit the title to 1116 SEN 2019 lineup brought to you by speckled text ?

Am I the only one who doesn't even know what 'speckled' is or does?

I tuned in yesterday arvo (first time in weeks) to hear how the changes have been, but with all the on-air promos couldn't last more than 5 minutes. Even the call-in number was now a 'presentation' by some business.

The cricket will be unlistenable.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Am I the only one who doesn't even know what 'speckled' is or does?

I tuned in yesterday arvo (first time in weeks) to hear how the changes have been, but with all the on-air promos couldn't last more than 5 minutes. Even the call-in number was now a 'presentation' by some business.

The cricket will be unlistenable.
The cricket will be good , with Fleming and Katich

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You guys are keen. SEN has always been unlistenable in the AFL off season. With the current line up that wasn't getting better.

Maher is a s**t dribbler of the highest order and add Murphy and it's worse than KB and Doc. Horrific

Lyon and Watson sound bored and tired with each other as much as anyyhing.

And Whateley aside it's downhill from there.

Listening to SEN now is like jamming your ears full of excreta and setting it on fire, then picking it out of your ears and eating it, vomiting it up and then jamming it all back in your ears, and setting it on fire ... on infinite repeat. My god Maher is that bad.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
You guys are keen. SEN has always been unlistenable in the AFL off season. With the current line up that wasn't getting better.

Maher is a s**t dribbler of the highest order and add Murphy and it's worse than KB and Doc. Horrific

Lyon and Watson sound bored and tired with each other as much as anyyhing.

And Whateley aside it's downhill from there.

Listening to SEN now is like jamming your ears full of excreta and setting it on fire, then picking it out of your ears and eating it, vomiting it up and then jamming it all back in your ears, and setting it on fire ... on infinite repeat. My god Maher is that bad.
Cheers for your thoughts

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
just tuned in to hear Wasim Akram say the 16 yr old debuting lost his father recently...most recently...WOW...is it just me ? is that completely wromg ?
to play the kid ?...judging by Wasim's statement its been within last 2 weeks....

His mother died during one of the tour games. His family convinced him to stay as it would've taken him 2 days to get home and the Muslim faith dictates that she's to be buried within 24 hours of death. Really sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back