Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

interview with billy mildenhall was cringeworthy.

1. billy says "who" when maher introduced him and bob
2. maher then explained theyre from sen they're live on air.
3. now that couldve been staged
4. bob refers to the 2000 usa basketball team as the dream team. FFS idiot.
5. he then asks if reffing that game was as good as playing ressies for the saints
6. both hosts call charles barkley, charles "bark-LAY". its bark-lee

interview with billy mildenhall was cringeworthy.

1. billy says "who" when maher introduced him and bob
2. maher then explained theyre from sen they're live on air.
3. now that couldve been staged
4. bob refers to the 2000 usa basketball team as the dream team. FFS idiot.
5. he then asks if reffing that game was as good as playing ressies for the saints
6. both hosts call charles barkley, charles "bark-LAY". its bark-lee
I know for a fact Billy couldn't believe it , trust me I do. Stupid Bob didn't even know Bill played about 90 game for St Kilda , he is a dumb flick.

Tim Gossage is so much better than Whateley it's not funny. He's enthusiastic, makes interviews very interesting and seems to be an all rounder in his sporting knowledge ...

I would listen more if he had his own show (just not when he is calling a game, omg he's painful on the ears!)
Agree completely, great interviewer, character and not campaigning.

Why do they all say that people like Mel Jones are a special guest , ffs she's on the payroll.
Ha, it's a bit like when *ing Derwayne says that the betting guys have "been good enough to join us and give us some if his time". FFS, they're paying squillons for the spot. Ok, some could say that Pipe is just being polite, but it still sh1ts me :p

Was it Mel Jones during today’s commentary, reciting the oft cricket folklore , “The batsman’s holding the bowlers willy”

Fleming took a a brief pause , probably shocks that it was the female commentator saying it , had a male said it with a woman in the box may have been different reactions all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great coverage on the presidents cup this morning. Wayne Grady on SEN, then on RSN straight away. Both stations giving it the coverage the even deserves. Perhaps should even give more
My problem with the status of the Presidents Cup and the coverage it gets is this.I remember 2011 and that SEN gave it the best coverage it could. I would have no problem even if the station was overloaded with air time on it.

But since 2011, there have been 3 other Presidents Cup events, ad it has come and gone without a blip on the station.

Was it as packed as the pro-golf radio reporters said, or was it just the traffic that was "mayhemical"?

certainly was packed.

My problem with the status of the Presidents Cup and the coverage it gets is this.I remember 2011 and that SEN gave it the best coverage it could. I would have no problem even if the station was overloaded with air time on it.

But since 2011, there have been 3 other Presidents Cup events, ad it has come and gone without a blip on the station.

all sen digital stations are playing the cricket. id like if some golf was put on one of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back