Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

liking Gossage,breath of fresh air...when he realises he may becoming self indulgent he pulls up,acknowledges it
and immediately moves forward..im also in favour of the WA background / knowledge he brings to the show...i dont mind Brad Hardie as well
hed be a good get for SEN
Instead of Dwayne, it’d be better to have Tim do a show from Perth that is simulcast in both cities.

more classic s**t from Cooney this morning.

'So there is a rumor going around that Australia might play 4 quicks and a spinner in Melbourne, that rumor may have been started by myself'

Response

'No'

Later on he said he wasn't aware that SEN had their xmas party last Friday.........hopefully that is a sign that he won't be on the airwaves next year

more classic s**t from Cooney this morning.

'So there is a rumor going around that Australia might play 4 quicks and a spinner in Melbourne, that rumor may have been started by myself'

Response

'No'

Later on he said he wasn't aware that SEN had their xmas party last Friday.........hopefully that is a sign that he won't be on the airwaves next year
agreed,doesnt bring anything to the table ,always banging on about his life outside the office...very boring

agreed,doesnt bring anything to the table ,always banging on about his life outside the office...very boring
* very boring
* little intellect and offers nothing intelligently
* not funny

That is three strikes

liking Gossage,breath of fresh air...when he realises he may becoming self indulgent he pulls up,acknowledges it
and immediately moves forward..im also in favour of the WA background / knowledge he brings to the show...i dont mind Brad Hardie as well
Happy to concede on Gossage, but no way on Hardie, complete dickhead.

Happy to concede on Gossage, but no way on Hardie, complete dickhead.
fair enough,i can undestand his style not to be to everyones liking..its pretty direct ,it may have somethin to do with his tough upbringing and
background with the burns thing and all...also growing up having red hair in the 70's & 80's wouldnt of been no walk in the park either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardie was a victim of Hutchy's axe when Crocmedia took over producing Sportsday. I think there's some other history between them, not sure of the details though.

In short, there's more chance of Finey and KB coming back than hearing Hardie on SEN.

If you're looking for a "voice" from WA that would blow both Gossage and Hardie out of the water....it's Glenn Mitchell.

If you're looking for a "voice" from WA that would blow both Gossage and Hardie out of the water....it's Glenn Mitchell.
I knew Glenn Mitchell had integrated himself back into the media landscape but had no idea he was calling the cricket for Macquarie. He would be great for SEN both in a commentary role and/or as a host for a three hour block.

He and Harsha Bhogle on ABC were simply the best.

I knew Glenn Mitchell had integrated himself back into the media landscape but had no idea he was calling the cricket for Macquarie. He would be great for SEN both in a commentary role and/or as a host for a three hour block.

He and Harsha Bhogle on ABC were simply the best.

Apparently just a one off for Mitchell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back