Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone explain why Murphy continues to sing on the station? Amateur hour.

I've heard he's practicing for the biggest day of his life - if the Doggies make it to the Grand Final, he's got the gig playing Leaps and Bounds with Paul Kelly as part of the pre-game entertainment.

He's already got his out-fit sorted, too, and booked in his barbershop appointment.

I listen to the podcast of all the footy segments at work through my headphones and i just want to thank hutchy for inserting an ad break in the podcast that is so ******* LOUD that it literally hurts my ears and leaves me in pain every time it happens.

Ads during podcasts or replays online (aka front bar) wtf

NO...i give them about 20 mins a week...previously btwn 3-5 hrs of KB a week...now its a mix of MSR , JJJ & various podcasts
i only discovered the footyology podcast 7 weeks ago...i know, shame on me...what a revelation and saviour thats been
i intend to listen to most of 19 rounds of episodes missed over the coming off season
i need well informed and researched broadcasters with sharp wit ,high levels of intelligence and genuine love of various sports
with theyre feet planted firmly on the ground....not the half dozen tossers there now who continually masturbate live on air on a daily basis because 1/ they mistakenly think theyve arrived... & 2/ they cant believe theyre dumb luck that thanks to the owners cheapness they actually have a job that they are in no way qualified to do.

Last edited:
I havent completely stopped listening to SEN, have found that podcasts aren’t much good when s**t like the Ashes and Finals footy are on, so the morning show gets a run still but that’s about it. Are people enjoying Andy Maher and Bob Murphy?

y?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A serious question (sort of)?

Is there any show that Hverin doesn’t remind us:
he has a partner
She is pregnant

We get it. You had your Xmas present and like billions of people you’re going to have a baby. It’s ok, we know.

Is there any time he doesn’t do that weird laugh of his ?

Had to drive around, only so much you can take. Drive in silence now.

The only reason Heverin has a gig is his gift for placing an ad into every line he reads, similar to the way Ace Gutters can fix all your roofing needs.

He's very good at it - just as good as Family First Funerals are at handling your loved ones wishes.

Kinda like maher. maher did and does everything asked. Heverin's the same for hutchy. fair play to him, he's on radio and paid for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back