Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

I love Harf , but the 2 on SEN have improved out of sight. I also notice on social media that both seem to have the same guests on , with RSN seeming to follow .
I don’t think so. RSN team is far more knowledgeable across more sports than Gary and Tim who I don’t mind btw.

Dwayne and Gerard are probably the most unliked footy media people at the moment. Dwayne the cheerleader and Gerard the morality chief. Honestly he has stuffed the programming choices again. He can try and polish a s**t as much as he likes but the programming choices have been a failure
I mean... Robbo, Tom Browne, Basil, Kane Cornes...
The bar in the footy media is very low

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I know people complain about the adds, but Heverin really lifts his voice pushing things like speckle text machine , whereas Whaterley when he reads them keeps it low key. Anyone who complained about Garry and Tim listen to these 2 . NDS is good calling footy , but terrible whit this bloke.

I know people complain about the adds, but Heverin really lifts his voice pushing things like speckle text machine , whereas Whaterley when he reads them keeps it low key. Anyone who complained about Garry and Tim listen to these 2 . NDS is good calling footy , but terrible whit this bloke.

Did Heverin white ant you? :D

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
For a guy who's meant to be on the pulse, Whateley's bearings are a bit out of whack this morning.

People don't like Warner because he's a knob. Redemption can GAGF, he's beaten up Pakistan in favourable circumstances after being a liability in England.

Bradman's 334 is not sacred. Taylor has already matched it, and Hayden has already flogged it. You can't make 334 sacred when it's a irrelevant record.

Whateley referred to Lara's 400, and how the game ended in a draw, suggesting that the focus of Lara individual performance became a bigger priority than the team winning the game, and it cost West Indies the game. It was a first innings score, and WI knocked England off for 285 in the first innings, and had nearly two days to bowl England out again, but didn't.

Cornes feels ripped off that Warner couldn't go for and maybe get Lara's 400? He can GF, unappreciative knob should just appreciate he saw Warner get 335. Also, it'd be a blight on the game if a flog like Warner got the highest individual score.

Last edited:
Back