(Log in to remove this ad.)

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
So judging by the last few pages of the thread Dwayne may actually be worth giving a shot? Gossage too? I barely listen to SEN nowadays. Pretty much only Whately's show. With him on holidays and majority of my regular podcaster's not back yet I've got a distinct lack of content to listen to. Sounds like I should give SEN another crack. It could be a hard pill to swallow if I enjoy them, I find Gossage absolutely insufferable commentating games, and I've made my thoughts on Dwayne very known over in his thread...

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
So judging by the last few pages of the thread Dwayne may actually be worth giving a shot? Gossage too? I barely listen to SEN nowadays. Pretty much only Whately's show. With him on holidays and majority of my regular podcaster's not back yet I've got a distinct lack of content to listen to. Sounds like I should give SEN another crack. It could be a hard pill to swallow if I enjoy them, I find Gossage absolutely insufferable commentating games, and I've made my thoughts on Dwayne very known over in his thread...
I've changed my opinion of Dwayne he's good .Gossage terrible calling , but has very amusing with the trolls.

lumpinee

the liars dont want yu to access any of your super
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
fake sincerity is the worse,is his boss putting that on him ? or is it just his normal personality to thank someone who works there for coming into work ?
if it is his normal personality i find it condescending ,patronising and fake.Only the boss should be thanking employees for coming into work.

nextyearmaybe

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
How dumb are these texters getting sucked in to Gossage
1579061144099.png

He plays them so well. That evil,bad man from WA contaminating the Victorian SEN airwaves. Haha.
But he's actually got me listening or in the background most days. That's a lot more than i could say for the other time slots.

raymond35

All Australian
Jan 5, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Listened to him and Matt Rendell and it was great stuff. Rendell talks non stop so Dwayne just let him go for it. Best interview I've heard in ages.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Russell has been a lot different to his game calling persona, which is a very good thing. Gossage has a bit of the kb troll going which is good for a laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nextyearmaybe

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Says a lot about the intelligence of those who consume the bait doesnt it?
For sure. I actually felt sorry for one guy who rang in and launched into Tim, last week.
Timbo pointed out the mans incorrect and contradictory statements. Poor fellow had to back off and shut up as he knew he stuffed up.
It was brutal. Tim knew the guy had shot himself in the foot and didn't rub it in.
Some less experienced hosts would go for the jugular and enjoy it as it would satisfy their ego.
Just another reason why i like him.

lumpinee

the liars dont want yu to access any of your super
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
it was Gossage..as the moderator mentioned earlier a useless topic really,i was the same listening,i wont get that 10 minutes back either

Top Bottom