Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Ricko1975

Draftee
Apr 24, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im a Dwayne fan, he gets annoying, but show me a commentator that doesn't..

He is knowledgeable, well researched, opinionated and professional. Of course he is going to annoy people, as i said i like him but he annoys me and im sure he is aware of that, but he has been in the game for a long time now and there is a reason for that.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
An example is that he just said we don't know what we are going to get with Serena Williams.

I'm sorry but Serena has made the final of the past 2 grand slams. Plus the quarter final in Melbourne last year. Serena is not inconsistent.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
To test the Speckled machine, I'm going to text Dwayno tomorrow about the RX7 he had in the late-80s. Probably was the unlovely series IV, but it might have been the Turbo version...maybe that will form the basis of the question so listen out.
You have to give Kane Cornes one thing, he doesn't mind reading out all the abusive texts he gets. One bloke wrote in and told him he had a head like a dehydrated lettuce. :tearsofjoy:

CrazyJoeFevola

Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
To test the Speckled machine, I'm going to text Dwayno tomorrow about the RX7 he had in the late-80s. Probably was the unlovely series IV, but it might have been the Turbo version...maybe that will form the basis of the question so listen out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA well played

Back