Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I agree MacMum that Cooney and Edmund have been more enjoyable to listen to. I don't find myself changing station anywhere near as often now that they've been on. It's not about the names, it's about how they come across on the radio and the connection between the hosts. These 2 are doing a better job at that than Murphy and maher.

Yep I agree MacMum that Cooney and Edmund have been more enjoyable to listen to. I don't find myself changing station anywhere near as often now that they've been on. It's not about the names, it's about how they come across on the radio and the connection between the hosts. These 2 are doing a better job at that than Murphy and maher.
Maher is okay he just needs someone better than Murphy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume it's 'John in Queensland', 32m19s into the podcast

A final comment from me on the way that Dwayne Russell just pedals his line rather than listening to factual material, a report in the media today about the COVID tracing app. https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2020/07/08/covidfail-app/
I sent the link to Russell at SEN but do not expect any response or acknowledgement.

What was Dwayne saying
Dwayne was saying that the app had some bugs to start but that was sorted out - it wasn't and the report today says it hasn't traced a single person in addition to those that the contact tracers have; Dwayne was saying that he would have a COVID test in the week before the game so that he could go to the game - I was saying that told you what your status was before the test not when you went to the game and he was not even listening to the medical expert (Buckner I think) that he had invited onto his show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back