Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

It is. But why? Whats the origin?
i honestly hand on heart dont know the origin. Just a mix up of tenses one imagines. Not death sentence worthy. I do recall sam newman making light of spud frawleys misuse of "give/gave", when giving votes on mmm. Often spud said ".....I give 3 votes to jayson daniels". Sam interjects with "I am giving", or "I gave".

i honestly hand on heart dont know the origin. Just a mix up of tenses one imagines. Not death sentence worthy. I do recall sam newman making light of spud frawleys misuse of "give/gave", when giving votes on mmm. Often spud said ".....I give 3 votes to jayson daniels". Sam interjects with "I am giving", or "I gave".
Thank you for having me

That's Deewayne , they are good enough , because they get paid to do it. I've never heard someone that repeats himself for 3 hours. Please Hutchy give Sam Edmund a permanent gig.

you do know that garry, tim, andy maher all use that line too?

Not as much as the Pipe and he looks forward to everything . What are people's thoughts on Homicide Williams , i think he comes across as a complete moron who is so full of himself .
True, not as much as pip.

H Williams is good. Brings a bit of colour to the coverage and station. Not afraid to speak his mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deewayne saying King coming up at 1, i thought he wasn't allowed by FF and ive heard him a few more times lately. Hopefully he's getting the arse off Fox Footy
Tom Morris and Riewoldt on, must have resolved dispute.

Anyone else notice Lyon and King on fox footy final preview together? Thought they had a beef where Gary didn't want to work with King

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if the wine bit wasn't another paid spot disguised as a segment. They mention Treasury Wines and another sponsor at the end.
It might be a bit of both, because it goes for so long, and Wispy and Garry obviously enjoy it
If you want to buy TWine shares, I suggest you wait a little longer to see how China pans out. Pick the right moment and you could be ok

Is it just me or is 90% of each show on SEN some muppet calling up or an ad.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I listen until 9am. The second Garry and Tim are done, I tune off. I used to listen to Gerard, but with his opening statements on each show, it got too much. He started carrying on like he was a religious figure preaching to his worshipers. I gave up.

One thing I don't like is the amount of gambling advertisements. I get that it's all centred around sport being a sports station. I just find it a poor way to advertise. Hutchie and his show on Saturdays are basically a morning of gambling advertisements.

Anyway, Dwyane is a *******. SEN is failing.

I listen until 9am. The second Garry and Tim are done, I tune off. I used to listen to Gerard, but with his opening statements on each show, it got too much. He started carrying on like he was a religious figure preaching to his worshipers. I gave up.

One thing I don't like is the amount of gambling advertisements. I get that it's all centred around sport being a sports station. I just find it a poor way to advertise. Hutchie and his show on Saturdays are basically a morning of gambling advertisements.

Anyway, Dwyane is a *******. SEN is failing.
but but but gamble responsibly.

but but but gamble responsibly.
Yeah, I used to work in the gaming industry. Mainly tab. Probably 95 percent.

No campaigner cares.

I can't believe the government regulation is to always mention gamble responsibility. They couldn't care less. The tax they collect is simply too much for them to do anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back