Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone called in, and got on, to Dwayne and asked if he knew about the Dwayne Russell Drinking Game contest. And mentioned the famous "DROWN THEM IN YOUR HONEY MOTLOP" piece of commentary. It was quite amusing.
I heard that , what is it ? I DON'T THINK HE LIKED it , as he went on a normal rant how he can cop stuff on social media.

Someone called in, and got on, to Dwayne and asked if he knew about the Dwayne Russell Drinking Game contest. And mentioned the famous "DROWN THEM IN YOUR HONEY MOTLOP" piece of commentary. It was quite amusing.

I nearly drove off the road, when I heard that. Absolute classic. Might suss it out, GF day!

How far through/what time do you reckon? Might go back and look for it

But if he called in he would have got on . Deewayne only had 2 callers in the 1st 24 mins because he doesn't shut up about you call in you get on. I nearly could put up with OX over the Pipe , but no.

I would have got on? I doubt it!

Registered User we need this

off topic for a sports station i know,have they had any Storm or Panthers players on these past 36 hrs in the build up to sunday ?
im being genuine here as ive had to switch off each time ive tuned in as i thought i may have accidentally knocked the dial on to Bay FM

off topic for a sports station i know,have they had any Storm or Panthers players on these past 36 hrs in the build up to sunday ?
im being genuine here as ive had to switch off each time ive tuned in as i thought i may have accidentally knocked the dial on to Bay FM
i think Pap was on today?

Whats Bay FM? ( I'm stuck in qld )

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good from you. I hear the kid still has it. I find people that age in cheer squads creepy

Well done to the kid for lovingly cherishing the jumper

But surely your not saying that the cheer squad is only for kids ?

Cheer squads have been around in all sports for as long as sport , and contains both young and old fans

Well done to the kid for lovingly cherishing the jumper

But surely your not saying that the cheer squad is only for kids ?

Cheer squads have been around in all sports for as long as sport , and contains both young and old fans
Of course they have. always thought about 30yo was about tops.

Nah , so long as you cheer cheer the ........ team and honour the club name by day and by night ............and you lift the noble banners high , you qualify to be a member of any club cheer squad.

Age is not important
792063-ken-williams-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back