Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy told the Carp from Woodend 1 call for the week , he just called in under a dodgy name. Dodgy is blokes his age in cheer squads

Trout Called in to Tom Elliott just before “Gday tiger family” representing Richmond cheer squad

Followed up by Troy “Catman” West from Geelong cheer squad

They are both ok very passionate fans

Trout Called in to Tom Elliott just before “Gday tiger family” representing Richmond cheer squad

Followed up by Troy “Catman” West from Geelong cheer squad

They are both ok very passionate fans
The Carp is like old KENNY all about them, think they're the only supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s sad that regular daily caller to Marko & Ox’s run home show , Andy from Pakenham , didn’t live to see his Tigers win the 3 Premierships , he would have had some party
Yes
He had also called for the two I guess so was swelling with joy anyhaps.

Yes , it’s all fun and colour , he is a very nice person to talk with about footy

He is also the son of cats 63 premiership player The late Roy West
So we’re talking about a guy over 40!

655307df6eba4a487ac6c26db47c8155abcd109c

It’s sad that regular daily caller to Marko & Ox’s run home show , Andy from Pakenham , didn’t live to see his Tigers win the 3 Premierships , he would have had some party

Isn't it strange that the only memories current listeners of SEN can vividly recall are those which were created before fat Craig took over and nothing since?

"You know what I'm sayin?'"" :tearsofjoy:

I’m guessing Andy’s first call after each of the end of Richmond last four seasons would have gone something like this

2017 "You know what I'm sayin?'"" :tearsofjoy:

2018 “Fellas , Mason Cox !!!” :(

2019 "You know what I'm sayin?'"" :tearsofjoy:

2020 "You know what I'm sayin?'"" :tearsofjoy:

When I'm a bit mixed on Gerard today, I'm going to ignore my criticism and give him props.

No one's questioning his objectivity as a caller and commentator on games that involve Geelong. He barracks for Geelong and Martin was splitting his team a part. But instead of letting it affect his demeanor, he got caught up in it. Some of his commentary today and in the game was funny regarding Martin. I had to remind myself that he was a Geelong fan!

24 hours on from the Panthers getting done over in the nrl GF. I can tell you that if I was doing a radio show now, there's no way I could come across as objective. If I was doing a radio show now, I'd make Phil Gould look like Ken Sutcliffe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back