TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
But its a sports station, they got time to share the news half hourly they should also update one of the main events of sport currently.
Who would record the sheffield shield other than a coach or a player come on.
Not the point though. It no longer needs to be a sports score service (no idea if that’s their policy) so blanket rule...too hard to arbitrate between sports.

GREENESHOOTS

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Atalanta B.C.
Not the point though. It no longer needs to be a sports score service (no idea if that’s their policy) so blanket rule...too hard to arbitrate between sports.
Yeah but your point had no validity in this instance which is my point.
As a blanket rule its shocking, its SEN prioritise sports news updates, let 3AW have news bulletins as a premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GREENESHOOTS

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Atalanta B.C.
Does anyone on here text regularly on 0433 98 1116? I have had a few read out lately, always good to wake the Endorphins, but still reckon I am 1:10 for read-outs, standing at about 0:500 with Whately 😄
I can see why Gerard mostly reads out the ones that sound like his fanboys; he's so divisive he must get a lot of people telling him their very honest opinions

The hands of stone

Team Captain
Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone on here text regularly on 0433 98 1116? I have had a few read out lately, always good to wake the Endorphins, but still reckon I am 1:10 for read-outs, standing at about 0:500 with Whately 😄
Haven't in a while but would say my last 6-8 didnt make the cut , before then reckon it was 3 out of 4 .

Nil from Whately too 😁

Remove this Banner Ad