Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Says a lot about the intelligence of those who consume the bait doesnt it?
For sure. I actually felt sorry for one guy who rang in and launched into Tim, last week.
Timbo pointed out the mans incorrect and contradictory statements. Poor fellow had to back off and shut up as he knew he stuffed up.
It was brutal. Tim knew the guy had shot himself in the foot and didn't rub it in.
Some less experienced hosts would go for the jugular and enjoy it as it would satisfy their ego.
Just another reason why i like him.

Never understood all the hate in the past towards Dwayne Russell. Was pretty good on Sports Tonight with Healy. A little annoying at times on calling the game but he just tries to add some colour. Sometimes he was sole caller so makes it hard.

Haven’t heard him on his new slot with SEN but not surprised others like what they’ve heard. Also knows other sports.

Gossage has always been pretty good in the media IMO, hasn't really been into the WCE boys club in the WA media.

Pity Heverin and Cam Luke are Gaze levels of shithouse.
He's a saints supporter so he's a bit more neutral than the rest.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Amazing how only four days of Dwayne and everyone is already starting to warm to him after sh-tcanning the decision a few weeks ago. Lmao
the overall consensus is hes been different than his game calling persona on foxtel...not so razzle dazzle and americanised and being professional is my reading of it...hes taken those knockers by suprise id guess youd say...maybe he reads big footy ?

the overall consensus is hes been different than his game calling persona on foxtel...not so razzle dazzle and americanised and being professional is my reading of it...hes taken those knockers by suprise id guess youd say...maybe he reads big footy ?
Maybe he's exactly the same as he has been for all those years on Sports Today and doesn't need advice from us plebs on here...?

Back