Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he's exactly the same as he has been for all those years on Sports Today and doesn't need advice from us plebs on here...?
possibly...ive never had foxtel and stopped listening to AW about 13 years ago so hes refreshing to me,hes professional no doubt about it
i dont think hed come here for advice,but to be curious of what your listeners think about you ocassionally is normal.

Maybe he's exactly the same as he has been for all those years on Sports Today and doesn't need advice from us plebs on here...?

He IS exsctly the same as he was on 3AW. Very professional, makes it all about the guest. Good succinct questions.

Was listening to Gossage this morning while in the car.........brilliant show, like old times on SEN with a bit of everything!

This old girl wished she was home to bop along to the music! I certainly was singing as I drove. Loved it.

He is a breath of fresh air.....a pleasure to listen to.

He IS exsctly the same as he was on 3AW. Very professional, makes it all about the guest. Good succinct questions.
Yes, correct summation, plus he knows how to keep a show running at a good pace.

In short, he understands how this radio caper works.

Still would've preferred him at 3-6pm in a more "news" timeslot, and shuffle Bob and Andy to midday rather than having Gerard-Dwayne back to back.

Dal santo would put a glass eye to sleep.
haha ive never heard that before!

fwiw i think he's improved. the footy talk, questions and answers, dont think he prepares for it. makes it up as he goes along. he's not alone in that, i think footy talk - pretty easy to say things on the fly

Some good sets of 6 that night were there?
I won't be putting up with your rugby league snobbery. The 03 NRL GF is the embodiment of the philosophy of what football is meant to be.

Unlike the 89 VFL GF, it's not a myth either. Quite possibly the Saints/Cats game at the Docklands in 09 possibly comes close. Even then, that game was in perfect conditions, and a GF wasn't at stake. The 03 NRL GF was a dry weather tempo held in treacherous conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be putting up with your rugby league snobbery. The 03 NRL GF is the embodiment of the philosophy of what football is meant to be.

Unlike the 89 VFL GF, it's not a myth either. Quite possibly the Saints/Cats game at the Docklands in 09 possibly comes close. Even then, that game was in perfect conditions, and a GF wasn't at stake. The 03 NRL GF was a dry weather tempo held in treacherous conditions.

If you like watching meatheads run in to each other then sure its a great sport.

good pick up on that game...it is a classic AFL game for sure,a few colleagues of mine believe one of the best AFL games of the past 20 years

Due to default setting on radio is on SEN, unfortunately heard Dwayne Russell a few minutes here and there in last week before getting to the off button. * it is painful. This cannot be real. They not really giving this amount of time to this complete idiot. Tell me it is not real.

Due to default setting on radio is on SEN, unfortunately heard Dwayne Russell a few minutes here and there in last week before getting to the off button. fu** it is painful. This cannot be real. They not really giving this amount of time to this complete idiot. Tell me it is not real.
hes actually better than at least half the ppl employed there,even in his very first week, surely thats noticeable ?

It's just dawned on me that Dwayne will have to read all the negative texts about him, obviously because it's a big part of the station, particularly since the text "machine" got a sponsor. :D Sportsday on 3aw pretty much NEVER read out messages from listeners. I predict he will snap and lose it on air after not too long (if he hasn't already), because he's not always too good at taking criticism.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back