thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Used to listen to OTB every week , rarely tune in these days . Might change a bit when the footy is back bit doubt it.
Way too many 'in' jokes etc now

Was a great way to start your Saturday then head straight into crunch time before the Saturday games .......I really hope they dont muck that up this season too .

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Used to listen to OTB every week , rarely tune in these days . Might change a bit when the footy is back bit doubt it.
Way too many 'in' jokes etc now

Was a great way to start your Saturday then head straight into crunch time before the Saturday games .......I really hope they dont muck that up this season too .
Crunch time is a must listen with the calibre of King,Brereton.Cornes & Wallace anilysing & Previewing & Hudson hosting...its a seriously good program,one thing i notice with that show is for really in depth analisys on a palyer or team for example they dont bother to consult Murphy. when hes on the show..his ability to translate the dynamics & idiosyncracies of an AFL footballer/team to the wider public is non existent

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
SEN will cover the Tokyo Olympics. Sounds like it will basically be the TV audio put onto radio so they are not sending a huge team over.

Back