Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

It's irrelevant what you think of Robbo or others - It's said that actions are a reflection of society - It's sad some support this selfish and egotistical attitude of a few in the media.

It's irrelevant what you think of Robbo or others - It's said that actions are a reflection of society - It's sad some support this selfish and egotistical attitude of a few in the media.
Its said how people can't have a joke without someone taking moral objection

Mark Fine back on Sen this afternoon during Andy and Bobs show

They played the audio of when he fell off the chair in the studio

Bring back Finey
Love the one where he is doing his quiz and is getting absolutely frustrated with the callers

' next a break and when we come back , another break '

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy replays tonight , not even Heverin is getting a gig . Makes sense in these times .

Jack's probably spending the night Zooming with his boss, wondering if they'll be able to take up the Feds paycheck for the next 6 months.

Pretty sure it would be a pay increase for the lad.

I used to wonder how Robbo got that gig, then I started listening to Mike Sheehan.
Never understood the reverence Sheehan had/has in Melbourne. He’d release a top 50 and the whole city would stop to discuss it.

Open Mike was barely watchable; it was mix of how much money the player was making and the odd story or scandal that we knew about already. Did we ever learn anything on that show?

And his work as a journalist is hardly admirable. Yeah, he broke big stories but a lot of his stuff was what gives journalism a bad name. I reckon doing the podcast with those two, is about where he belongs.

Never understood the reverence Sheehan had/has in Melbourne. He’d release a top 50 and the whole city would stop to discuss it.

Open Mike was barely watchable; it was mix of how much money the player was making and the odd story or scandal that we knew about already. Did we ever learn anything on that show?

And his work as a journalist is hardly admirable. Yeah, he broke big stories but a lot of his stuff was what gives journalism a bad name. I reckon doing the podcast with those two, is about where he belongs.
Have had a few beers with him a couple of times and found him to be a decent bloke and good company and doesn't look down on people , whereas Robbo is a pig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back