Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne is really really really keen on having the afl season restart. Everyday.

I like Dwayne but like many in the football media he is missing out on pay so of course wants it to start. When someone in the media says 'we need to get back to playing to help society' they really mean 'I need to be paid'.

I like Dwayne but like many in the football media he is missing out on pay so of course wants it to start. When someone in the media says 'we need to get back to playing to help society' they really mean 'I need to be paid'.
I certainly do not disagree with that. Or the “love of the game”.

With the nrl expected to start soon, expect Groundhog Day on sen - how can we start th’e AFL season?

The next ratings come out of Tuesday morning.
Nothing surprises me with radio ratings any more, so I wouldn't be shocked if SEN's went up, down, or stayed the same. The obvious prediction is that, without footy, they'd be just as terrible, if not a little worse, but perhaps the last results were an aberration, and/or the minimal publicity about it might've made some extra listeners curious enough to hear what's so bad about it.

Nothing surprises me with radio ratings any more, so I wouldn't be shocked if SEN's went up, down, or stayed the same. The obvious prediction is that, without footy, they'd be just as terrible, if not a little worse, but perhaps the last results were an aberration, and/or the minimal publicity about it might've made some extra listeners curious enough to hear what's so bad about it.
They mean nothing at the moment really with only replays at night and weekends. Turned over to AW today so I could listen to someone and Gold on in car

waiting for hutchy spin if results are poor?

speaking of dwayne. anyone hear his interview with douglas walters? he asked walters what he's doing to entertain himself considering the days of hitting a cricket ball at the bottom of the water tank with the stump are gone.

i feel he got mixed up and thought he was talking to the legend that is bradman, while also substituting the golf ball with a cricket ball.

haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be Thursday this time around. They will go up, I am not meaning to be harsh but they don't have much room to go down.

This is the last lot of ratings for some time, even the year, so everyone will want a good result.

With only races on I've been enjoying SOD and David Taggart , but halfway through the day Heverin has turned up , might as well as had great bloke Bob.
lol...i switched on as well wanting to hear Taggart & O'Donnell as id listened to Taggart & Maher yesterday calling Ascot and enjoyed the banter
,20 seconds in today i hear Heverin ,couldnt switch it off quick enough

lol...i switched on as well wanting to hear Taggart & O'Donnell as id listened to Taggart & Maher yesterday calling Ascot and enjoyed the banter
,20 seconds in today i hear Heverin ,couldnt switch it off quick enough
It was Gossage on yesterday , why in gods name is Heverin on ,does he read the speckle text

Remove this Banner Ad

Back