Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilbert mcadam has been accused of assaulting a women.
that’s the end of the his media career you would think..
So no more Andy calling him brother every 10 secs.. i didn’t mind Gilbert just couldn’t stand the way Andy acted like he was the second coming.

Bob currently writing a song for the next show about sweeping issues under a carpet.

images

So no more Andy calling him brother every 10 secs.. i didn’t mind Gilbert just couldn’t stand the way Andy acted like he was the second coming.

Hmmm. Interesting. Although Andy is a passionate patriots fan so maybe the alleged poor behaviour involving a woman will be ignored.

Poor Andy. I can imagine he would’ve been that kid at school who dagged around the cool kids desperately trying to be ‘one of the boys’.

Turn off the radio every time Births, Deaths and Marriages comes on on the overnight show. What a boring long winded segment! The On this Day is fine, is interesting at times.

Good show otherwise, Jordan Kounelis does a good job (as do the others) and seems to genuinely relate to his callers..

Did Andy and Bob mention Gilberts issues?
Footy Classified did ,its a case of innocent until proven guilty as per usual,no details except it involved a woman and it was in the St.Kilda area
which seems to be a bit of a magnet for controversey atm,lightning strikes in triples or something along those lines dont they say ?

Did Andy and Bob mention Gilberts issues?

I dont know myself. Can anyone answer andrews question?

if they did, i guess the response will be something like "can't comment, it's in the hands of the police. He's a good bloke, a good man. Just wish him all the best"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back