Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pap from Storm currently on,well spoken lad,ripping game last night by the way,with the new play on, 6 more tackles on a penalty rule
being seamless,the game really tested the fitness of the players.
Despite a few more knock ons and overall errors eg;play the balls and fwd passes more than usual the game was played at a brutal pace
from go to whoa with Parramatta in the end showing theyve got what it takes to go deep

So ol' mate Dwayno enjoed the rugby league last night, fake crowd and all?

But what about the 2003 grand final, Dwayne? That didn't get you going??? Tried to play down Hooksey's glowing praise of the game, huh???

The irony of my grudge is that he got Scott Sattler on his show for a comment. Scott played in that game, and produced one of the all time great moments in all Australian sport with his run down tackle.

So ol' mate Dwayno enjoed the rugby league last night, fake crowd and all?

But what about the 2003 grand final, Dwayne? That didn't get you going??? Tried to play down Hooksey's glowing praise of the game, huh???

The irony of my grudge is that he got Scott Sattler on his show for a comment. Scott played in that game, and produced one of the all time great moments in all Australian sport with his run down tackle.
Let’s be honest. He probably never watched that game or any nrl game ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, what a coincidence that Derwayne now likes League. :D As we know, he's as big a sellout as anyone. He used to bag the game quite a bit in the old days on 3aw, but one Earth minute after Fox started broadcasting it, his criticism oddly stopped. LOL.
Problem with that logic is he worked for Channel Nine in 2003 and who broadcast the great 2003 NRL GF? Nine
He just picks and chooses his moments.

Problem with that logic is he worked for Channel Nine in 2003 and who broadcast the great 2003 NRL GF? Nine
you guys forgetting the magical Newcastle win over Manly and the Darren Albert try with 10 seconds to go,surely the most memorable game in super
& rugby league history,Johns nudges the selected hooker outta they way,takes the role of hooker & the rest is history

Yes, what a coincidence that Derwayne now likes League. :D As we know, he's as big a sellout as anyone. He used to bag the game quite a bit in the old days on 3aw, but one Earth minute after Fox started broadcasting it, his criticism oddly stopped. LOL.

is dwayne pushing for fake crowd noise for the afl?

you guys forgetting the magical Newcastle win over Manly and the Darren Albert try with 10 seconds to go,surely the most memorable game in super
& rugby league history,Johns nudges the selected hooker outta they way,takes the role of hooker & the rest is history
89, 97, and 15 GFs are about the ending. 03 is about the intensity, standard in wet conditions, the tension of a close margin for the first 70 minutes of the game.

Yes, this crossed my mind.
Not that I remember him bagging NRL that long ago, but maybe he hadn't sold his soul back that then, or was yet to come out his shell. I reckon used to mind his Ps and Qs for ages, but after he replaced Hookesy, he gradually became more of a pickle :D

89, 97, and 15 GFs are about the ending. 03 is about the intensity, standard in wet conditions, the tension of a close margin for the first 70 minutes of the game.
i must watch that game again,problem is ive always hated watching the Roosters,always,couldnt watch the full game last night because they were gonna win,'03 they lose, i know so i think i can stomach it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back