Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't shoot the messenger its called? I listen on the app from WA, maybe thats why.
That's a good point. The ads on the app could be quite different, and have more repetition.

Do you listen to the SEN WA stream? I've been listening to SEN3 recently (clone for SEN VIC) as the station's main stream wasn't always working on TuneIn Radio and my backup radio app.

That's a good point. The ads on the app could be quite different, and have more repetition.

Do you listen to the SEN WA stream? I've been listening to SEN3 recently (clone for SEN VIC) as the station's main stream wasn't always working on TuneIn Radio and my backup radio app.
I've only used the SEN WA stream

....and the flabby plonker's hatred of cyclists shits me no end. :D Maybe if he did some exercise he wouldn't be so fat. Rumour has it that several years ago he scored a drive in the two-seater F1 car, but was too fat to fit safely/properly in the passenger seat, so he couldn't do it
Can you believe Ole Nell was Sports editor of The Age. He knows SFA about sport. I find his type of journalism insidious as opposed to GW PC grabs. Nell starts by throwing something out of thin air and within next sentence delivers a retraction. Meanwhile every aged pensioner and bogan red neck only hears initial claim about supposed ALP crimes against humanity. Rant over.

Last edited:
Matthew Richardson interview on SEN

Can St Kilda win the flag?
Richo: No
If Paddy Ryder, Dan Hannebery, Brad Hill and Zak Jones all made All-Australian, could St Kilda win the flag?
Richo: Yes

I'm confused, so does he think St Kilda can or can't win the flag after that?

Matthew Richardson interview on SEN

Can St Kilda win the flag?
Richo: No
If Paddy Ryder, Dan Hannebery, Brad Hill and Zak Jones all made All-Australian, could St Kilda win the flag?
Richo: Yes

I'm confused, so does he think St Kilda can or can't win the flag after that?
He's saying that if all their recruits were all Australian quality they could win the flag. As it stands only Brad Hill is of that quality.

Lol Gary and time wondering why is there talk of nrl vs afl in media deals, and it’s not about code wars. Then nek minnut “let’s see how we and they are going in a years time”

Haha yeah it's a funny one that. I can't believe the insecurity of NSW/QLD that's been directed towards the AFL. Don't think many people could care less.

SEN has just sold their 1377 AM licence in Melbourne (the old 3MP) to regional broadcaster ACE Radio.

Considering it had SEN Track... and rumours before about it... does this mean Hutchy has (or is about to) strike a deal to buy RSN927??

SEN has just sold their 1377 AM licence in Melbourne (the old 3MP) to regional broadcaster ACE Radio.

Considering it had SEN Track... and rumours before about it... does this mean Hutchy has (or is about to) strike a deal to buy RSN927??

Hutchy about to buy RSN927 ?

All current RSN927 staff “Gentleman it has been a privilege and an honour”

DisguisedEqualDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very possible, they may have just needed the money for 2CH.

Hard to understand any suggestion of a national sports network, given the recent failure of bits of Fairfax, there just isnt a national audience outside the horses.

'Pacific Star is also launching a national racing radio network, after moving to borrow up to $28.5m from Commonwealth Bank in early May, and also announced the sale of its 1377AM radio licence to the Paterson family’s Ace Radio network for $4.5m on Friday to help its balance sheet.
“The opportunity to own and run a commercial licence in Sydney is rare, and on a station and signal that has built an audience and a following,” Mr Hutchison told the ASX. “It made sense to plan for the long term.”

Turn over to 3AW. Old Nell Mitchell would be right up your alley. His program and others on AW should be sponsored by Liberal Party. Such conservative bias has been infecting listeners for years and years. Old Nell always blames ALP for country’s woes then acts indignant when accused of bias. Bitchy indeed.
For 23 years he battled ABC'S Jon Faine for that morning slot. Ah yes, Jon Faine, the one who wouldn't go a day without quoting Monbiot and spruiking Capitalism as a failed "experiment". And then half an hour after going off-air pondered which of his seven classic cars needed it's dwell angle set. This Jon Faine, who arrogantly when The Australian printed his salary at 300K, exclaimed "They're wrong!! I earn much more than that!!" Mitchell's a stooge, but he gives voice to the non-welfare suburban belt in a way Aunty can never, will never.

For imadodgyumpire , the great Mario Andretti coming up on Gary and Tim Wednesday morning.
Greatest American racing car driver ever. Getting to know them as I have, Americans over the years when they have reached F1, have proven to be the most studious and educated figures around the sport. For instance Phil Hill, who won the title for us in 1961, was a classical pianist. Dan Gurney similarly. I don't hold out hope for a in-depth interview on Wednesday, however. SEN are motorsport -lite. Twice before I have texted messages which were dead on-topic (funny sports peoples names - my nom ''Dick Seaman" Mercedes Works driver 1939; Suspicious deaths during sport - my nom, Jimmy Guthrie who is believed to have been shot dead from the crowd whilst leading the 1937 German 500cc GP on an English Norton) neither read out

Greatest American racing car driver ever. Getting to know them as I have, Americans over the years when they have reached F1, have proven to be the most studious and educated figures around the sport. For instance Phil Hill, who won the title for us in 1961, was a classical pianist. Dan Gurney similarly. I don't hold out hope for a in-depth interview on Wednesday, however. SEN are motorsport -lite. Twice before I have texted messages which were dead on-topic (funny sports peoples names - my nom ''Dick Seaman" Mercedes Works driver 1939; Suspicious deaths during sport - my nom, Jimmy Guthrie who is believed to have been shot dead from the crowd whilst leading the 1937 German 500cc GP on an English Norton) neither read out

Mario drove a sprint car as well you know Mauro**
....this is 1970, but they don't have cages, and it's the only time I ever got 2 four time Indy 500 winners in the same picture together on dirt. Not only that, it will never happen again.
:mad:

[IMG]

** Dick Seaman might have fitted in with Ferrari Aus retail outlet :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back