Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of elitist thinking there Jimbo, people think according to location ... you need to get out to the burbs some time, you'd see the error of your ways, you are no smarter than the rest of us, just a 2 bob snob.

Mind telling me where I was being elitist? If the welfare belt believes the labels Mitchell sticks on things, it makes them as dumb as each other. Its simple logic based on Mauro’s argument.

I’m thinking your accusation of snobbery is a simple reaction to realising you're as dumb as they are....

Last edited:

speaking of KB, anyone hear him on sam mike and dons podcast? pretty much gave nothing, especially in relation to SEN. didnt answer the quetsion, in fact first time around i think there was even silence for a moment. then later when pressed he said "creative differences"
pause "i left" longer pause. Clearly he didn't want to get started on Hutchy

I'm getting MacMum's point. I'm thinking though that Margaret's increased presence is more to do with the station's lack of substantial content.

All we need now is serious Gerard Whateley to open the show with Margaret in a similar way KB did with Patty Smith, Ralph and gravel voice.
It's been a big weekend with news, controversies from all corners. No issue has divided the sport landscape quite like this. As we dissect and divulge this divisive issue that tears lines amongst sport and society we turn to SEN's very own leading sports analyst, Margaret from Sunbury, for her fresh and most informed view on this issue, which threatens the very fabric of sport in our society. Welcome Margaret.

speaking of KB, anyone hear him on sam mike and dons podcast? pretty much gave nothing, especially in relation to SEN. didnt answer the quetsion, in fact first time around i think there was even silence for a moment. then later when pressed he said "creative differences"
He could've simply said something like, "Hutchy tried something different by swinging things around and cutting costs in certain areas, but it didn't work (as the ratings showed), so I left."
However, his 'silent' act probably gets the message out that he's more pissed off about it, without him having to say so.
Either that, or he was sitting there with a smirk on his face, trying to be funny :D

Last edited:
He could've simply said something like, "Hutchy tried something different by swinging things around and cutting costs in certain areas, but it didn't work, so I left."
However, his 'silent' act probably gets the message out that he's more pissed off about it, without him having to say so.
Either that, or he was sitting there with a smirk on his face, trying to be funny :D
Maybe Rhett his son who has been on here could let us know .

He could've simply said something like, "Hutchy tried something different by swinging things around and cutting costs in certain areas, but it didn't work, so I left."
He did enjoy saying 'creative differences'. Probably knowing it's an overused cliche that pisses people off.

You are making a mountain out of molehill with KB - It's on public record that he didn't wish to work afternoons, he was disappointed that the money for paid guests went to Whateley and he shared a different vision to Hutchison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are making a mountain out of molehill with KB - It's on public record that he didn't wish to work afternoons, he was disappointed that the money for paid guests went to Whateley and he shared a different vision to Hutchison.
yep, dont worry bout KB,is a survivor,nobodys fool,can and has looked after himself,nothing wrong with that,hes got ethics and didnt want to follow
the plonkers's,nothing wrong with that
A lesser man would have dragged the story into the media and made money out of it,but some, after all, are forgetting who we're discussing here
We are talking about a living legend,one of 'THE' greatest exponents of the oval ball to ever lace up a jumper & not only probably the RFC's
greatest player ever but without a doubt the RFC's greatest performer in finals EVER with daylight 2nd... i went off track there,i know :D

Last edited:
i dont like it,bring back whispy asap,tired of edmunds voice overall,give him a spell,i want to hear the experts asap,Dermie,
Huddo,Kingy etc,i know Terry 'Wallet' Wallace has moved on,gonna miss him

I don’t really listen all day and night so haven’t been exposed to Sam p/l. Ergo it’s fresh to me.

The whole Margaret thing is classic virtue-signalling by Hutchwanna, and his shill-pawns (fake word). I like Margaret, but she's being used. Also, I wish he'd stop calling her sweetheart, it's weird and makes a lot of people cringe.

God it's bad isn't it? I actually like Margaret I reckon she has a couple of gem calls every week but you're spot on - the way Hutchy speaks to her is absolute cringe and given he makes a living out of talking spin it makes it seem almost disingenuous.

God it's bad isn't it? I actually like Margaret I reckon she has a couple of gem calls every week but you're spot on - the way Hutchy speaks to her is absolute cringe and given he makes a living out of talking spin it makes it seem almost disingenuous.
Margaret probably doesnt see it that way, and hutchys attention makes her happy. good for her.
but knowing hutchy, she like everyone at sen are just pawns, movable parts to satisfy the bottom line

Lots of analysis and angles to look at around the 2CH purchase.

It is interesting that 2016 2CH sold for $5.5 million.
Pacific Star Network have purchased it for $11.2 million. The Sydney station hasn't returned an operating profit in those four years according to the previous owners.

I get why Pacific Star wanted the station and if the sale of 1377 in Melbourne is at a good price then that should offset some of cost but it is a big investment from Hutchy.

Lots of analysis and angles to look at around the 2CH purchase.

It is interesting that 2016 2CH sold for $5.5 million.
Pacific Star Network have purchased it for $11.2 million. The Sydney station hasn't returned an operating profit in those four years according to the previous owners.

I get why Pacific Star wanted the station and if the sale of 1377 in Melbourne is at a good price then that should offset some of cost but it is a big investment from Hutchy.
i follow your posts on this subject with interest :thumbsu: ..what does 2CH broadcast ? and if its not sport do the laws allow him, the new owner, to change the format of the station and compete equally or will they be restricted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back