Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

A whisper I heard from the inside was the guy was a bit up himself and thought the overnight slot was beneath him.

Strange, considering why would you apply for a role you felt beneath you? Although, I did work with a guy who had arguments with our boss, and two weeks into the job asked about a pay rise! Safe to say he was gone from the gig the next day.

Like you say weird that he applied and announced it.

A whisper I heard from the inside was the guy was a bit up himself and thought the overnight slot was beneath him.

Strange, considering why would you apply for a role you felt beneath you? Although, I did work with a guy who had arguments with our boss, and two weeks into the job asked about a pay rise! Safe to say he was gone from the gig the next day.

Does Hutchy still pay modern day slavery wages for that gig? Or have they picked up their game since the Fair Work Commission ripped into Crocmedia?

did i hear correctly that bensley is doing a racing show as replacement for whateley? god, they've got a dedicated racing station why are they also inflicting it on us non racing people on the main station?

did i hear correctly that bensley is doing a racing show as replacement for whateley? god, they've got a dedicated racing station why are they also inflicting it on us non racing people on the main station?
I can only hope you didn't hear that correctly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Sam Edmund is covering the Whateley slot. Bensley starts his new show on SEN Track stations this morning.

Fantastic 25 minutes with Bob Skilton , what a legend on and off the field. Well done to Bob and Andy with the interview.

Grabbed the podcast segment after you posted this, gee he's great to listen to.

The one thing that Bob & Andy do VERY well is interviewing ex-footballers, particularly the long-retired players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back