Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I get that maybe the rights were to expensive but it is staggering that we have two guys talking about the race about to jump in Strathalbyn on SEN when there is no commercial radio cricket coverage and no free to air TV coverage of the one day game.
I just tuned in for 5 minutes to SEN Track. It was like listening to an audit being broadcast. Made the likes of Antony Green sound like Kyle Sandilands.

So, what happened to Nick D'Urbano? Did he take fright after doing one overnight, hasn't been heard since......yet he was introduced as the new host of overnights along with Jordan Kournelis.

....I did ask back in early november, no response so thought I'd ask again and that someone might know something by now. Just seemed odd.:)

He realised quickly he wasn't cut out for the overnight shift and informed his boss immediately, so they could advertise the position again ASAP.

Anyone who's worked nights would understand - it takes a toll physically and mentally.

A whisper I heard from the inside was the guy was a bit up himself and thought the overnight slot was beneath him.

Strange, considering why would you apply for a role you felt beneath you? Although, I did work with a guy who had arguments with our boss, and two weeks into the job asked about a pay rise! Safe to say he was gone from the gig the next day.

The reason that's "strange" is it's completely untrue. You people do love to speculate about s**t you know nothing about, huh...

Grabbed the podcast segment after you posted this, gee he's great to listen to.

The one thing that Bob & Andy do VERY well is interviewing ex-footballers, particularly the long-retired players.
That is one thing they are good at and really they are better than the pipe , who is getting worse

anyone hear the geelong caller speak about the Aust open issue? aside from speaking very slowly, he went on a mini dan andrews/unions/lockdown rant. and the host didnt cut it short.
There was a caller yesterday doubting the legitimacy of coronavirus, therefore the Aus Open should be held without restriction, and Dwayno dumped him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good interview with roger rasheed. the Oz open happening seems to have stirred community emotions.

flicked over to RSN during the conversation starter, andrew bogut on. harf and whitey asking incisive and probing questions.
I've flicked over a couple of times to RSN and just didn't enjoy it , i really liked Harf when he was on SEN

Good interview with roger rasheed. the Oz open happening seems to have stirred community emotions.

flicked over to RSN during the conversation starter, andrew bogut on. harf and whitey asking incisive and probing questions.
Loved rsn breakfast club during footy season, great scheduling with reviews, previews etc.
Jimmy Bartel was a particularly good guest.

I asked him on Twitter, he didn't bother to reply. After that snub, good riddance!
Pickers mentioned during a BBL game that he has to have salt with every meal, but it has to be Saxa, it was a running joke throughout the game. So when I was on holidays I photographed a Saxa Jar in various places with a backdrop, and tagged Pickers, about six times; not a comment or single Like. For the record, female news reporters are the opposite, ALWAYS giving a Like or comment in reply, to me at least. (One from 7 even liked the picture of my puppy chewing on a dildo)

Pickers mentioned during a BBL game that he has to have salt with every meal, but it has to be Saxa, it was a running joke throughout the game. So when I was on holidays I photographed a Saxa Jar in various places with a backdrop, and tagged Pickers, about six times; not a comment or single Like. For the record, female news reporters are the opposite, ALWAYS giving a Like or comment in reply, to me at least. (One from 7 even liked the picture of my puppy chewing on a dildo)

probably cant name names?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back