Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the days of the “Douche Bank” newsreader :):D
Hee hee, I'll never forget it; it was Anthony Laughton. I can't remember a worse rewsreader on a mainstream station in a metro city. He got on here to whinge about us putting s**t on the SEN news room; well, at least my guess is that it was him.
It looks like he's working behind the scenes at the moment. I hope he and others have realise that he's s**t on air :grinv1:

Last edited:

Happy 17th Birthday Sen :), ....... RIP Hooksey :'(

Well, Sen was just
Well, Sen was just
Well, Sen was just

Well, Sen was just 17, you know what I mean
And the way Sen looked, ooh, way beyond compare, oh, yes
You know I never danced with another, ooh
When I saw Sen standing there, yeah

Now, Sen looked at me, you know I just couldn't see
But before too long, I feel in love with Sen , oh, yes

Well, my heart went boom when I crossed that room
When I held Sens’ hands, hands in mine, ooh

Oh, we danced through the night and we held each other tight
But before too long, I feel in love with Sen, oh, yes

Well, my heart went boom when I crossed that room
When I held Sens’ hands, hands in mine, ooh

Oh, we danced through the night and we held each other tight
But before too long, I feel in love with Sen, oh, yes
When I saw Sen standing there, oh yes

I saw Sen standing there
A pretty little radio station , Sens’ standing there
Just sweet 16, Sens’ standing there
Sens 17, Sens’ standing there

Sen may be black & white , Lord, Sens standing there
Sen may be white & red , yeah, Sens standing there
Sen may be brown & gold , Sens standing there
Sen may be yellow & black , Sens standing there

Sens standing there, Lord, standing there
I gotta, gotta stand, gonna stand there
Sens standing there, so sweet
Sens oh, so sweet, so sweet

............................. and then Jabba came along with the all the changes and stuffed it:(

Huddo and Gerard will be frantically scribbling some contrived bit of bulldust to say when the cricket finishes, then they'll punch on over who gets to say it :cute:

Gerard said “India win the “Border” is finally open to NSW but not Qld ? , who knows these days Huddo , trophy ,and Huddo replied , if only Hutchy “Gaveusacar” to travel to see it Gerard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dwayne Russell becomes part of the next SEN test commentary team, that'll do me.

You can just see it happening.

I hope Jack Heverin gets another crack, he was good in the last South Africa test series.

Him before Sam, every friggen day.
Pls NO,i cannot tolerate him,is he still doing mornings ? i tuned in for few minutes last week and he was having a serious crack @
Djokevich for wanting to stay at a house in Brighton with a court for practice in preparation for the AO...Heverins
'over the top' slash baking ppl is the worst...
'WHAT PLAYER WOULD U MOST LIKE AT YOUR CLUB':rolleyes:
2021 ????

Had a listen today - she sounds very much like Olivia Junkeer, an actress on Neighbours (I know). Do a YouTube search to see what I mean.

The new Sen newsreader is April Austen

The former Sen newsreader, Nat Yoannidis , is now on channel 10 Melbourne news as a reporter

She ok she is just starting out in her chosen career, good luck to her

April graduated from her Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) at RMIT University in 2020 and has gained a wealth of experience across written, audio and visual journalism. She has been a regular writer for a variety of publications, including RMIT Catalyst Magazine and RMITV In Review. One of her most recent multimedia projects has been nominated for an Ossie Award for Innovation in Journalism.

In October 2019, April became Editor-in-Chief of RMIT’s independent news publication, The Swanston Gazette, where she managed all facets of the print and online publication, contributed her own work, and created its podcast. She has extensive experience as a reporter and producer for several podcasts and TV programs, including sports reporting for the Antenna-award winning TV news show Half Hour. In 2020, April was awarded the Steve Cairns Scholarship to complete an internship with sports radio station RSN927. She has also interned with The Lost Dogs’ Home and Racing.com.
Currently, April is working as a general news journalist and sport reporter at The Swan Hill Guardian.

VzIdVz7I_400x400.jpg

The new Sen newsreader is April Austen

The former Sen newsreader, Nat Yoannidis , is now on channel 10 Melbourne news as a reporter

She ok she is just starting out in her chosen career, good luck to her

April graduated from her Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) at RMIT University in 2020 and has gained a wealth of experience across written, audio and visual journalism. She has been a regular writer for a variety of publications, including RMIT Catalyst Magazine and RMITV In Review. One of her most recent multimedia projects has been nominated for an Ossie Award for Innovation in Journalism.

In October 2019, April became Editor-in-Chief of RMIT’s independent news publication, The Swanston Gazette, where she managed all facets of the print and online publication, contributed her own work, and created its podcast. She has extensive experience as a reporter and producer for several podcasts and TV programs, including sports reporting for the Antenna-award winning TV news show Half Hour. In 2020, April was awarded the Steve Cairns Scholarship to complete an internship with sports radio station RSN927. She has also interned with The Lost Dogs’ Home and Racing.com.
Currently, April is working as a general news journalist and sport reporter at The Swan Hill Guardian.

VzIdVz7I_400x400.jpg
Good on her.
Much better tonight with Chuck Berry and Jordan Kaanelis or however you spell it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back