Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

And there we go, I tune in to hear the start of the BBL coverage and yep, IT'S commentating.....again. As if last night wasn't enough.

SEN clearly doesn't give a rats arse, about their product.

He's such a media whore.

Hutchy isn't short and was a good caller , this imbecile wow

Instead of being a lazy prick, Hutchy should be hosting his own daily show, on his own sports station. Because he is a better host, than most. Time for my Sunday roast.

I guarantee the ratings would go up, and he has a lot of connections, for good content.

I know he probably doesn't need to, being rich and all. But still, just my opinion.

Instead of being a lazy prick, Hutchy should be hosting his own daily show, on his own sports station. Because he is a better host, than most. Time for my Sunday roast.

I guarantee the ratings would go up, and he has a lot of connections, for good content.

I know he probably doesn't need to, being rich and all. But still, just my opinion.
Or do an actual sports show on weekends :O

sh*t, who would've thought?

SEN track is a dog arsed way, of providing content. Hosts that pretend to care about US, yet they're screaming and carrying on, because THEIR zebra wins or loses.
like 3 yobbos at the pub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Gil McAdam could be rejoining Bob and Andy in his former weekly segment this year ? ....... hmmmmm

Wonder how Bob and Andy are going to tackle that , Bobs mantra is after all , “challenge the behaviour embrace the person”
* Robert Murphy, he is the most easily offended man on the planet.

a text received by watto and lyon read how impressed the listener was with American guests in that they are courteous and always address the hosts by their name. watson then added that its happening with afl players too (addressing hosts). I am not so sure about this

it reminds me when KB was there. non footy guests such as robbie slater, andy harper and the like always addressed him as kevin throughout the interview. i think thats common when its colleague to colleague.

Also having seen Hutchy in person (at the TAB in the Great Southern Stand) I would put his height as a little taller than me which puts him under 6'0, no way he is 6'3 or 6'4.
It was a few years ago I must admit so maybe my memory is a little hazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back