Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss ants like Andy Maher shitting on Eddies legacy.

No thanks.

Time for Andy Maher and Bob Murphy two very wealthy , continually employed middle aged white males , to step aside from the midddle age rich “white” male dominated 1116 Sen

And hand over there show and wages to Derek Kickett and Tony Armstrong as the new Sen show hosts

bet none of them do ,

Hutchty time to off load some of your Rich white middle aged hosts and start thinking about quotas of other races , otherwise it’s all fluff talk

Lyon

Watson

Wahteley

Russell

Maher

Murphy

Time for Andy Maher and Bob Murphy two very wealthy , continually employed middle aged white males , to step aside from the midddle age rich “white” male dominated 1116 Sen

And hand over there show and wages to Derek Kickett and Tony Armstrong as the new Sen show hosts

bet none of them do ,

Hutchty time to off load some of your Rich white middle aged hosts and start thinking about quotas of other races , otherwise it’s all fluff talk

Lyon

Watson

Wahteley

Russell

Maher

Murphy
not a bad idea,its very Yacht Rock

bet none of them do ,

Lyon

Watson

Wahteley

Russell

Maher

Murphy
I agree bring back Gilbert

not a bad idea,its very Yacht Rock

Is it that Andy and Bob won’t step aside because they believe that they as “white males” hosting a Sen show would rate better than any indigenous hosts could ?

Give others a go Andy , Bob , but they won’t because you know ratings and all that.

1116 Sen “So White”

Is it that Andy and Bob won’t step aside because they believe that they as “white males” hosting a Sen show would rate better than any indigenous hosts could ?

Give others a go Andy , Bob , but they won’t because you know ratings and all that.

1116 Sen “So White”
I don't know what your on about , do you want it as an aboriginal station. I can't stand a few , but this is rubbish.

I don't know what your on about , do you want it as an aboriginal station. I can't stand a few , but this is rubbish.

Sen hosts love to dictate about race and culture and diversity within the AFL and other sports , in their sprouting point of view with the listening audience

But in reality what diversity exists at Sen

We all know they will never appoint a woman as a host across the daylight shows , Why ?

We all know that they won’t appoint a person of colour as a host across the daylight hours , Why ?

Could Tony Armstrong or any other Poc do just as good a job as host as Andy Maher or Bob Murphy , we will never find out at Sen because they won’t appoint him as show host.

Andy and Bob both runners for their AFLW teams , was a woman or an indigenous person not good enough ?

Of course not ..... hey let’s appoint Andy and Bob as club runner.

They only appoint and re appoint rehashed rich middle aged white males , yet lecture there audience how diverse there opinions are.

The only woman I've ever heard on SEN who I consider capable of hosting a show full time was Nicole Livingston..

...and what person of colour is there who would do a better job than those currently on SEN? We might not like some of them, but could any of us do a better job? I think not.

No job should be given to someone just because of their colour, be it black, white or brindle or male/female....they should qualify and be as knowledgeable as the next guy or better....and in this case a good speaking voice as well..

The only woman I've ever heard on SEN who I consider capable of hosting a show full time was Nicole Livingston..

...and what person of colour is there who would do a better job than those currently on SEN? We might not like some of them, but could any of us do a better job? I think not.

No job should be given to someone just because of their colour, be it black, white or brindle or male/female....they should qualify and be as knowledgeable as the next guy or better....and in this case a good speaking voice as well..

hqdefault.jpg

Same in all walks of life, well said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neroli Meadows?

Bumped into the great man today @ the local,he was lookin a bit dishevelled, as though hed done 7pm-11pm like back in the old days
and had a few night caps to finish off, said hed just come out for a few hours to get away from the missus,backed a few winners in the end too

Bumped into the great man today @ the local,he was lookin a bit dishevelled, as though hed done 7pm-11pm like back in the old days
and had a few night caps to finish off, said hed just come out for a few hours to get away from the missus,backed a few winners in the end too
[/QUOT
In Richmond where he now lives?

bet none of them do ,

Lyon

Watson

Wahteley

Russell

Maher

Murphy
Why on earth did Whateley choose Demetriou to interview re McGuire. I didn’t listen to the discussion but Demetriou is hardly a person I would be wanting to defend me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back