Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

id label him an international star definitely.Doohan,Gardiner etc,if theyre winning o'seas theyre internationally successful
is Rossi considered an italian star or world star ? id say both but International,world wide champion is the higher accolade
just an opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unfortunately had to switch off upon learning of Dwaynes intro into todays show is going to be about the booing of a vaccine comment dropped at the AO
last night.
i personally watched about 5 mins of the whole tournament and thats the full breadth of interest i have in that sport,except for when im trying to spot
men impersonating women on the playing side of things
anyways getting back to dwaynes topic it doesnt suprise that the tournament was used as a gaslighting exercise by the powers that be to promote
theyre agenda,it goes w/o saying that it ended on a political note.fancy that hey

tuned in an Gerrard had 'wheels' Bedford on talking about him padding up in 70's just of late,light hearted and slick 15 mins and you could
tell gerrard was enjoying the banter,especially on the topic of peters cricket journey.
Great interview with Peter who's one of the great blokes

id label him an international star definitely.Doohan,Gardiner etc,if theyre winning o'seas theyre internationally successful
is Rossi considered an italian star or world star ? id say both but International,world wide champion is the higher accolade
just an opinion.
Agreed.

If you're a world wide international star it trumps domestics.

Take golf for example....Scott, Day won majors and tournaments on the PGA tour. Not here.

Got upgraded to a brand new truck at work, so I now use DAB instead of olde fashioned radio, which means in the three hours (Whateley) I listen to SEN a day, it drops out for a few minutes here and there around 3 or 4 times. Including much of the Bedford interview today. Appalling.

I've said this before but the newsreader can't pronounce words ending in 'ing'. 'Being becomes 'bein' , 'watching' becomes 'watchin' ,pronounced like Trent Cotchin.
It's just laziness.Surely in her training they told her this.
Has to be nepotism.

Dwayne says there’s been no texts or calls about last nights t20 match ergo there’s no interest or care about it. Did he not listen to gerards show?

Also, he is now talking about scoring in footy. Don’t need 20 goals a team per game but wants at least 14-15 each. Anyone feel there’s a segment in it? “How can we change the rules so that each team must score 15 goals each?”

Last edited:
Dwayne says there’s been no texts or calls about last nights t20 match ergo there’s no interest or care about it. Did he know listen to gerards show?

Also, he is now talking about scoring in footy. Don’t need 20 goals a team per game but wants at least 14-15 each. Anyone feel there’s a segment in it? “How can we change the rules so that each team must score 15 goals each?”
How can we get Pipe and April off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back