Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS! Surely um Heath um Shaw um can't um get a um job in the um media um until he um learns um how to speak um better... um.
I was listening to his spot on the podcast as I was cooking, and I tried to count the "ums", but I lost concentration after 140. Yeah, yeah, he's good guy, etc, but FMD, there has to be minimum standards.

Last edited:
FFS! Surely um Heath um Shaw um can't um get a um job in the um media um until he um learns um how to speak um better... um.
I was listening to his spot on the podcast as I was cooking, and I tried to count the "ums"; I lost concentration after 140. Yeah, yeah, he's good guy, etc, but FMD, there have to be minimum standards.

Lol.
Lebron James did about 30 um's & uh's in a less than 2 minute video on Twitter the other day then said something about being educated at the end.

I was listening to his spot on the podcast as I was cooking, and I tried to count the "ums"; I lost concentration after 140. Yeah, yeah, he's good guy, etc, but FMD, there have to be minimum standards.

That’s shocking.

Um.

Overnight Crowd unhinged caller last night, around 2am AEDST.

Glasgow Rangers supporter. Began his call reasonably enough, talking about how Rangers only need 4 more points to claim the Scottish title. A huge effort by Steve Gerrard, club was demoted to 2nd tier about five years ago etc. Solid content.

Damian Watson then began talking about Celtic. I'm not sure if that's what TRIGGERED the caller, but it then became a long discussion about paedophilia and conspiracy theories and cover-ups in Celtic FC. The club is rife with them according to ol' mate caller.

Sectarian battleground on the Overnight Crowd. You don't get that kinda stuff in Midday Madness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glasgow Rangers supporter. Began his call reasonably enough, talking about how Rangers only need 4 more points to claim the Scottish title. A huge effort by Steve Gerrard, club was demoted to 2nd tier about five years ago etc. Solid content.

Damian Watson then began talking about Celtic. I'm not sure if that's what TRIGGERED the caller, but it then became a long discussion about paedophilia and conspiracy theories and cover-ups in Celtic FC. The club is rife with them according to ol' mate caller.

Sectarian battleground on the Overnight Crowd. You don't get that kinda stuff in Midday Madness.

yeah mention of celtic wouldve been it.

You call, you get on, that's the midday promise.

I was listening to his spot on the podcast as I was cooking, and I tried to count the "ums", but I lost concentration after 140. Yeah, yeah, he's good guy, etc, but FMD, there has to be
minim um standards.

Fixed that for you:laughing:

Have sen been doing the pre season games the last couple of days?
Friday and today I tried listening on the app but all I got was NBL on Friday and track today.

Sam Hargraves and Nick Dal Santo did Sen call of Carl v StK

Sam Hargraves and Adam Cooney did call of Rich v Coll

Matthew Cox and Campbell Brown did the Sen call of Haw v Nth

Jack Heverin and Jim Bartel did the 3aw call of Gee v Ess , Heverin must be on Secondment to 3aw at times this year ?

Julian De Stoop and Adam Cooney did the Sen call of Gee v Ess

Both stations Footy intros were the same and started at the same time and both finished after the match at the same time at 9:55pm (Dolly Parton time “Working to 9:55” )

Jack Heverin and Jim Bartel did the 3aw call of Gee v Ess , Heverin must be on Secondment to 3aw at times this year ?

Both stations Footy intros were the same and started at the same time and both finished after the match at the same time at 9:55pm (Dolly Parton time “Working to 9:55” )
My god Hargraves is terrible . He's started a new saying "the near wing" absolute try hard imbecile.

Interesting last night Heverin and Grandland were commentating for 3AW Football. I presume it was a AFL nation production so unusual to have Grandland commentating. If it was a 3AW production then it is unusual to have Heverin.

Maybe the app was playing up then, I can't get SEN on the radio in WA

Interesting last night Heverin and Grandland were commentating for 3AW Football. I presume it was a AFL nation production so unusual to have Grandland commentating. If it was a 3AW production then it is unusual to have Heverin.
And apparently Gerard Healy is gunna do Friday nights on SEN, which will sound odd

I was listening to his spot on the podcast as I was cooking, and I tried to count the "ums", but I lost concentration after 140. Ye
Out-umed by Karrie Webb in the Tobin Bros interview with Sam Edmunds yesterday...painful listening :eek:

Paddy McCartin on the morning show. Addressed tim and garry as mate only, and i think signed off with "brother"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back