Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

And look how long women's basketball took to get that. Can aflw survive limping along for a similar time? Or have preferences changed with the time as to what people will be captivated by?
The proof is in the pudding at SEN. It is mentioned, but as lyon said hes not an expert in aflw. But it is footy. I could add and ask how many of the footy media persons know anything about aflw other than to say its a great product.

The proof is in the pudding at SEN. It is mentioned, but as lyon said hes not an expert in aflw. But it is footy. I could add and ask how many of the footy media persons know anything about aflw other than to say its a great product.
it's shocking

Some better ratings numbers for SEN in the latest survey. A couple of 4s.
I knew I forgot something today. :tongueoutv1: Jeepers, 4.4 for WAITLEEEEEEE. I'll say it again: ratings are fickle bollocks that go up and down for no reason. For eg, I bet any money all of the following strong shows that dropped a bit will go back up in the next survey: 3aw Breakfast, Gold FM Breakfast, 3AW evenings and The Rush Hour.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 155529.png

Last edited:
I knew I forgot something today. :tongueoutv1: Jeepers, 4.4 for WAITLEEEEEEE. I'll say it again: ratings are fickle bollocks that go up and down for no reason. For eg, I bet any money all of the following strong shows that dropped a bit will go back up in the next survey: 3aw Breakfast, Gold FM Breakfast, 3AW evenings and The Rush Hour.

View attachment 1963002
is it also fickle bollocks when SEN's ratings go down, or only when they go up??

Why the firetruck does anyone listen to 3AW? Admittedly I'm not the type to ring Neil Mitchell and complain that my bins were picked up five minutes late and to add insult to injury, the truck was beeping the whole time and woke me up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back