Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

My reply to you was very much a light hearted jab ;)
Don't worry I have felt the full pain and frustration of supporting essendon over the last 16 years haha. I can only hope that I one day witness us win just a single final.

It probably helps that I only listen to Gary and Tim, so I really don't get much footy talk. And you are right, they don't get sucked in too much to the footy clickbait media.
dont worry i have a drawer full of Essendons finals victories from the 80's & 90's stored up in the old top deck,if i could off load them in someway
i would,it be a pleasure and a welcome unburdening & cleansing of the mind

Were they better under the old regime?

Looking at SEN's ratings history, this is the first year ratings fell from survey 2 (pre-AFL season start) to survey 3 (post-AFL season start).

As for the overall numbers, in 2015 SEN had a 4.6% share and an average audience of 25,000 per quarter hour. This year the market share was 2.9% and an average audience of 16,000.

In other words, for every 100 listeners in 2015 only 64 are still listening. I reckon things will get worse. Darren Parkin's departure is not a good sign.

This station is burning to the ground. If the AFL season is but on pause, that will be a big hit. What will Derwayne do? He would be ****ed. He has no idea about anything, not even football. So what the hell will he do?

Speaking of Derwaye, I was cleaning my sons room the other day. A bloke called in regarding rugby league and I think high tackles and people getting sent off, Guy named players. You could tell Derwayne had no ******* idea what he was talking about. Anyway, he responded with same thing happening in the AFL. Its a difficult topic. Thanks for calling. Next call.

How the * does that make good talk back radio? A bloke on a sports station, with no idea about anything other than football?

It
This station is burning to the ground. If the AFL season is but on pause, that will be a big hit. What will Derwayne do? He would be f’ed. He has no idea about anything, not even football. So what the hell will he do?

Speaking of Derwaye, I was cleaning my sons room the other day. A bloke called in regarding rugby league and I think high tackles and people getting sent off, Guy named players. You could tell Derwayne had no ******* idea what he was talking about. Anyway, he responded with same thing happening in the AFL. Its a difficult topic. Thanks for calling. Next call.

How the fu** does that make good talk back radio? A bloke on a sports station, with no idea about anything other than football?
It was funny today, he read out a text that said "you have no idea about anything other than afl and basketball"..
Think that was generous at best

tim watson and billy used to do the same thing in the old days.....bring everything back to footy. watson has improved out of sight. dwayne?

It

It was funny today, he read out a text that said "you have no idea about anything other than afl and basketball"..
Think that was generous at best

tim watson and billy used to do the same thing in the old days.....bring everything back to footy. watson has improved out of sight. dwayne?
Tim knows a bit about some US sports. Which is in a way irrelevant on SEN. He and Garry are the only decent things on SEN. I listen until 9am then 3aw goes on.

Gerard thinks he is Gandhi, Derwaye is a ******* genuine moron, Andy and Bob are listenable but way too left for me. And im usually home by 6. I am lucky enough to miss out on the evenings.

Tim knows a bit about some US sports. Which is in a way irrelevant on SEN. He and Garry are the only decent things on SEN. I listen until 9am then 3aw goes on.

Gerard thinks he is Gandhi, Derwaye is a ******* genuine moron, Andy and Bob are listenable but way too left for me. And im usually home by 6. I am lucky enough to miss out on the evenings.

Try tom elliott in the arvos on 3AW?

Neil Mitchell , no thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m oblivious to such public knowledge.
Whilst working for The Age Epstein was charged by Police with entering into an exclusion-zone. Charges were dropped but no-one was in any doubt he did it, and an apology was forthcoming. A black mark against his name that critics of Tom Elliott should bare in mind. Alberti admits time and time again to funding causes through the sale of her late husband's (and technically hers) construction business

Anyone remember Franics Leach?

Who would you rather, him or Derwayne?
Anyone remember Franics Leach?

Who would you rather, him or Derwayne?
Yep, shivers at the mention of his name...:sick: Afternoons have always been a weak spot....remember Bruce Eva's 75 minute quizzes
:sleeping:.???

No, the solution is Panahi and Gaze. Right and Left. Reprising what was good radio way back when.

Come on Hutch, you know it makes sense. I'll produce if you'd like :cool:

Whilst working for The Age Epstein was charged by Police with entering into an exclusion-zone. Charges were dropped but no-one was in any doubt he did it, and an apology was forthcoming. A black mark against his name that critics of Tom Elliott should bare in mind. Alberti admits time and time again to funding causes through the sale of her late husband's (and technically hers) construction business
i have no idea about this epstein person. to the extent i thought you were talking about jeff.
ok googled it.
but i dont think opinions (epstein and elliott) are related in any way

Yep, shivers at the mention of his name...:sick: Afternoons have always been a weak spot....remember Bruce Eva's 75 minute quizzes
:sleeping:.???

No, the solution is Panahi and Gaze. Right and Left. Reprising what was good radio way back when.

Come on Hutch, you know it makes sense. I'll produce if you'd like :cool:

how about.......wait for it......

1622704646858.jpeg . (bloke on the left...... car carrying member of the media! *shudder*)

panahi....we remember her fondly. the leftist feminist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back